C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

84 light problem

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2017, 10:48 AM
gjohnson
Drifting

Received 360 Likes on 249 Posts

Default 84 light problem

Hey guys I have an issue that just popped up.Dash lights started flickering w/ lights on then after a short time they stayed off.The dash lights work if the lights are off and I'm in a dark place like a parking garage. The center lights do not.Upon further checking I also do not have tail / side marker lights.All other lights work. All fuses are good. I'm leaning towards the switch itself. Are there other fuses related to this,that are hidden? Thanks
Old 02-13-2017, 02:24 PM
Buccaneer
Melting Slicks

Location: Arizona - If you don’t know CFI, STOP proliferating the myths around it...
Received 1,005 Likes on 688 Posts

Originally Posted by gjohnson
Hey guys I have an issue that just popped up.Dash lights started flickering w/ lights on then after a short time they stayed off.The dash lights work if the lights are off and I'm in a dark place like a parking garage. The center lights do not.Upon further checking I also do not have tail / side marker lights.All other lights work. All fuses are good. I'm leaning towards the switch itself. Are there other fuses related to this,that are hidden? Thanks
Try this link and see if it helps. Good Luck
http://batee.com/corvette/dcrg/repair/

Last edited by Buccaneer; 02-13-2017 at 02:25 PM.

Quick Reply: 84 light problem