C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

95 Corvette

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2017, 08:07 PM
jhowes2
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 95 Corvette

Hey Everyone, Yes I am a newbie and like all newbies I have a concern about my 95 corvette.
My problem is this. My traction control switch to turn it on and off has not worked since I got the car 5 years ago and it has always bothered me the switch is good as I took it apart and omed it out. my question is this the brown wire with a white tracer should it be hot at all times.

If anyone has a diagram and could look this up for me. thank you in advance as I cannot stand electrical problems and do not understand the diagrams
Thanks Jeff
Old 03-05-2017, 08:15 PM
Lt4-396
Racer

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by jhowes2
Hey Everyone, Yes I am a newbie and like all newbies I have a concern about my 95 corvette.
My problem is this. My traction control switch to turn it on and off has not worked since I got the car 5 years ago and it has always bothered me the switch is good as I took it apart and omed it out. my question is this the brown wire with a white tracer should it be hot at all times.

If anyone has a diagram and could look this up for me. thank you in advance as I cannot stand electrical problems and do not understand the diagrams
Thanks Jeff

If no one responds by tomorrow morning I will take a pic of my 96' FSM when I have access to it.

If you plan on keeping the car you really should get a hard of digital copy of the FSM. It pays for itself after the first use.
Old 03-05-2017, 08:25 PM
jhowes2
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you, Wife bought the car for me, So its a keeper, Just like her

Get notified of new replies

To 95 Corvette

Quick Reply: 95 Corvette