C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

Brakes!

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2018, 02:10 PM
JazzGuru
Heel & Toe

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Brakes!

Greetings All

I am a new owner of a 1993 Anniversary Edition.
45,000 miles, new tires etc.
I am planning on using this car as my daily driver during the summer - 40 miles round trip to work each day etc.
I have a 90 day warranty - starting tomorrow when I get the car.
Two questions to all you smart guys out there:
Question 1
The brake pedal seems extremely stiff - like in the old days before power brakes (yes I am a geezer - old enough to remember driving cars with out power assisted brakes)
The dealer says the brakes are fine. They work fine, just takes some leg muscle to push the pedal, no issues with the pads or rotors, no sounds or general stuff.
I have read about a vacuum leak issues, and wonder if there is anything else I should look at.
Question 2
I want to take it on a 1500 mile round trip in a couple of weeks - anything I should be aware of or stuff to look out for before I go.

Thanks
Greg
Old 06-19-2018, 02:26 PM
TheBlaster9001
Racer

Received 54 Likes on 53 Posts

Originally Posted by JazzGuru
Greetings All

I am a new owner of a 1993 Anniversary Edition.
45,000 miles, new tires etc.
I am planning on using this car as my daily driver during the summer - 40 miles round trip to work each day etc.
I have a 90 day warranty - starting tomorrow when I get the car.
Two questions to all you smart guys out there:
Question 1
The brake pedal seems extremely stiff - like in the old days before power brakes (yes I am a geezer - old enough to remember driving cars with out power assisted brakes)
The dealer says the brakes are fine. They work fine, just takes some leg muscle to push the pedal, no issues with the pads or rotors, no sounds or general stuff.
I have read about a vacuum leak issues, and wonder if there is anything else I should look at.
Question 2
I want to take it on a 1500 mile round trip in a couple of weeks - anything I should be aware of or stuff to look out for before I go.

Thanks
Greg
Could be the booster is shot. My pedal was soft, but after I replaced brake fluid (and pressure bled both M/C and lines) it is much more stiff. I prefer it that way. Girlfriend's 86 has a soft pedal, but even after bleeding it was soft. I suspect the ABS system has something to do with that. Her car stops just as well as mine, only mine takes more effort to lock the brakes up.
The following users liked this post:
JazzGuru (06-20-2018)
Old 06-19-2018, 02:36 PM
drcook
Safety Car

Received 959 Likes on 734 Posts
Finalist 2020 C4 of the Year - Modified

Sit in the car before it is started up in the morning. Pump the brake pedal up till hard and hold it. Start the car. The power booster should pull the pedal down enough that you can feel it. My 96 is very hard, but you can still feel the P.B. working when starting it up.
The following users liked this post:
JazzGuru (06-20-2018)
Old 06-20-2018, 09:22 PM
Mr. Peabody
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 477 Likes on 353 Posts
C4 of Year Finalist (appearance mods) 2019

Welcome to the world of C4. If your going to be daily driving in the summer be sure to read the sticky's at the top of the "general" section of C4 and this one in particular
https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...peratures.html

Our cars were designed to run hotter that what many consider "normal" without distorting the engine and always rely on the digital temp readouts not the analog

Sorry, mind's getting old and forgetful.... what I meant to say is that late model C4's like my 95 seem to have a rather "stiff" brake pedal feel. Everything works fine but you do have to press a lot more firmly than you do with my C5.

Last edited by Mr. Peabody; 06-20-2018 at 09:25 PM.
Old 06-20-2018, 10:52 PM
65Z01
Team Owner

Received 300 Likes on 274 Posts
Cruise-In II Veteran

...anything I should be aware of or stuff to look out for before I go.
I would check cold inflation. FYI I like to run ~35psi cold for best handling/ride on the highway.

Congrats on your "new" Vette. Enjoy the experience and save the wave.
Old 06-20-2018, 11:06 PM
Patsgarage
Team Owner

Received 1,596 Likes on 1,074 Posts

The brakes on my 89 have a hard feel as well, but then again it is not a Cadillac. Maybe post a request in the Northeast section to try the brakes on another C4 and see if they feel the same. If you are ever by the Jersey Shore let me know, you can try mine.
Old 06-21-2018, 11:03 AM
JazzGuru
Heel & Toe

Default Thanks all!

All

Thanks for the ideas and help!
Seems it is just the nature of the beast.

Greg
Old 06-21-2018, 02:42 PM
ctmccloskey
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,103 Likes on 875 Posts

It sounds like a "dealer" transaction per your reference of the warranty. I would strongly suggest you get a independent evaluation of this car before the cash crosses the table. Trying to get most shops to spend money on your "new to you" Corvette after you have taken possession can be harder than pulling teeth out of a charging Elephant. I wish it were not so. I bought a Corvette from a fairly reputable dealer who must have laughed his butt off after I left the lot. I was fairly Corvette savvy at the time and they still got me, a mechanical, Mechanical Engineer who had decades of car experience. Find a Corvette club or somebody with Corvette experience to help you out if necessary. Do Not trust anybody trying to separate you from that much money for a Corvette, especially a dealer.

You are going to need a good Corvette mechanic unless you can do it. The C4 was a whole new world for GM and the technologies used in them was different than most previous models they made. The very FIRST thing you need to do is get the Factory Service Manual set for your particular year. If they offer two volumes buy both! On my year they had two separate volumes, one for the Corvette and the second was Electrical systems. Do not ever wash a C4's Engine compartment with a hose!

These cars were awesome in their early years and when new were probably fairly reliable if taken care of properly. Today I would find very few Corvettes out there from the C4 category that could be used as "Reliable" daily transportation. There are thousands of C4's that could but those C4's have either been meticulously maintained of just plain not driven. I have a nice C4 but I don't think it would like 80 mile round trips very long. Please understand, I LOVE CORVETTES as much as the other guys here. I like them so much I have two of them a 1968 L71, 4 sp, conv. and a 1988 Coupe. These cars are not like all other cars out there, they need a good deal of "love" in the form of maintenance.

A 1993 Corvette is not just any car it is a "Corvette". These cars are not just "Transportation" they get you to your destination quickly, comfortably and safely.

Seriously though there are lots of guys who "know" the engine in the 1993 Corvette better than I. I hope they pipe up and add things to look for or not too look for.
Get a CARFAX, get one, it tells the truth about your car.
Verify the car's V.I.N. with your new ownership paperwork.
Have you ever heard of the device called an "OPTISPARK"?
As far as the rest of the car do all the body panels fit nice and consistently?
When you drive the car are there any funny sounds that you are not familiar with?
Does AC work properly by getting cold?
Do the AC Fans come on when the AC is turned on?
Pushing down on each corner of the car, listen for any squeaks or sounds as you push each corner down and lift it back up?
Any oil spots on the ground where it was parked?
What does the oil smell like? Transmission fluid, power steering?
Try every switch and function of every gadget
How does it drive?

If you are going on a trip someplace 1500 miles away then you should have every belt checked as well as replacing things like fuel filters and air filters. I would certainly want to be able to trust the car on a trip like that. Have somebody go over it for you as well as the more eyes have a better chance of spotting issues or problems.

Enjoy this new Corvette, Just be safe and "learn" the car. Take your time before modifying the car. Too many new owners make changes before they get to "Know" their Corvette. Anytime you have questions you know where to ask them, this Forum is awesome.

Welcome to the Forum!! And Welcome to the Wonderful World of Corvettes!
Old 06-21-2018, 07:39 PM
JazzGuru
Heel & Toe

Originally Posted by ctmccloskey
It sounds like a "dealer" transaction per your reference of the warranty. I would strongly suggest you get a independent evaluation of this car before the cash crosses the table. Trying to get most shops to spend money on your "new to you" Corvette after you have taken possession can be harder than pulling teeth out of a charging Elephant. I wish it were not so. I bought a Corvette from a fairly reputable dealer who must have laughed his butt off after I left the lot. I was fairly Corvette savvy at the time and they still got me, a mechanical, Mechanical Engineer who had decades of car experience. Find a Corvette club or somebody with Corvette experience to help you out if necessary. Do Not trust anybody trying to separate you from that much money for a Corvette, especially a dealer.

You are going to need a good Corvette mechanic unless you can do it. The C4 was a whole new world for GM and the technologies used in them was different than most previous models they made. The very FIRST thing you need to do is get the Factory Service Manual set for your particular year. If they offer two volumes buy both! On my year they had two separate volumes, one for the Corvette and the second was Electrical systems. Do not ever wash a C4's Engine compartment with a hose!

These cars were awesome in their early years and when new were probably fairly reliable if taken care of properly. Today I would find very few Corvettes out there from the C4 category that could be used as "Reliable" daily transportation. There are thousands of C4's that could but those C4's have either been meticulously maintained of just plain not driven. I have a nice C4 but I don't think it would like 80 mile round trips very long. Please understand, I LOVE CORVETTES as much as the other guys here. I like them so much I have two of them a 1968 L71, 4 sp, conv. and a 1988 Coupe. These cars are not like all other cars out there, they need a good deal of "love" in the form of maintenance.

A 1993 Corvette is not just any car it is a "Corvette". These cars are not just "Transportation" they get you to your destination quickly, comfortably and safely.

Seriously though there are lots of guys who "know" the engine in the 1993 Corvette better than I. I hope they pipe up and add things to look for or not too look for.
Get a CARFAX, get one, it tells the truth about your car.
Verify the car's V.I.N. with your new ownership paperwork.
Have you ever heard of the device called an "OPTISPARK"?
As far as the rest of the car do all the body panels fit nice and consistently?
When you drive the car are there any funny sounds that you are not familiar with?
Does AC work properly by getting cold?
Do the AC Fans come on when the AC is turned on?
Pushing down on each corner of the car, listen for any squeaks or sounds as you push each corner down and lift it back up?
Any oil spots on the ground where it was parked?
What does the oil smell like? Transmission fluid, power steering?
Try every switch and function of every gadget
How does it drive?

If you are going on a trip someplace 1500 miles away then you should have every belt checked as well as replacing things like fuel filters and air filters. I would certainly want to be able to trust the car on a trip like that. Have somebody go over it for you as well as the more eyes have a better chance of spotting issues or problems.

Enjoy this new Corvette, Just be safe and "learn" the car. Take your time before modifying the car. Too many new owners make changes before they get to "Know" their Corvette. Anytime you have questions you know where to ask them, this Forum is awesome.

Welcome to the Forum!! And Welcome to the Wonderful World of Corvettes!

Thanks for all the advise. I have done 90% of them and I have the service records from the previous owner, so I know what has been done. I am not one to do mods unless absolutely needed. The Optispark, water pump,plugs, plug wires serpentine belt all have less than 5000 miles on them. The owner said he never drove it in the rain and with averaging about 1500 miles a year on it, up here in upstate New York, I believe him. I had the car up on a lift and gave it the once over underneath before I bought it. No rust or pitting anywhere, looks like it will need a couple of mufflers sometime, as there is some crusty but not soft spots on them.
I am working on running the heck out of it before trip, and by that I mean some freeway drives for a few hours.
I may have mistakenly stated my daily drive to work, it is 40 miles round trip, not 80.
My trip is 650 miles one way, a few days there and then the same route back.
Either I am getting used to the car or it seems to be limbering up the more I drive it. The brakes seem a lot better and a few other issues seem less obtrusive.
All I need to do in the filter area is check the air filter all the others were done before I drove the car home. It has one of those K&N air filters. As an ex professional racer (motorcycles) I am familiar with the oil impregnated air filters and what they require, that is one of my weekend projects. .
I bought the car through a dealer and have a 90 day warranty on everything. Also have a 20 day 2000 mike return with no questions asked and get all my money back.

And bluntly if if I can’t drive the car what good is it?
I bought the car to drive not to look at in the garage.

Thanks agon for the soung advise!
Greg
Old 06-21-2018, 09:13 PM
Whaleman
Melting Slicks

Received 787 Likes on 564 Posts

Originally Posted by JazzGuru

Thanks for all the advise. I have done 90% of them and I have the service records from the previous owner, so I know what has been done. I am not one to do mods unless absolutely needed. The Optispark, water pump,plugs, plug wires serpentine belt all have less than 5000 miles on them. The owner said he never drove it in the rain and with averaging about 1500 miles a year on it, up here in upstate New York, I believe him. I had the car up on a lift and gave it the once over underneath before I bought it. No rust or pitting anywhere, looks like it will need a couple of mufflers sometime, as there is some crusty but not soft spots on them.
I am working on running the heck out of it before trip, and by that I mean some freeway drives for a few hours.
I may have mistakenly stated my daily drive to work, it is 40 miles round trip, not 80.
My trip is 650 miles one way, a few days there and then the same route back.
Either I am getting used to the car or it seems to be limbering up the more I drive it. The brakes seem a lot better and a few other issues seem less obtrusive.
All I need to do in the filter area is check the air filter all the others were done before I drove the car home. It has one of those K&N air filters. As an ex professional racer (motorcycles) I am familiar with the oil impregnated air filters and what they require, that is one of my weekend projects. .
I bought the car through a dealer and have a 90 day warranty on everything. Also have a 20 day 2000 mike return with no questions asked and get all my money back.

And bluntly if if I can’t drive the car what good is it?
I bought the car to drive not to look at in the garage.

Thanks agon for the soung advise!
Greg
20 day-2000 mile return seems very honest to me. Dan
Old 06-23-2018, 11:02 AM
ctmccloskey
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,103 Likes on 875 Posts

I would have to agree, 20 days or 2000 miles seems very fair and should give you plenty of time to shake down the car before your trip. I apologize regarding the negative stuff I said about dealers.
Finding a car that has not been driven in the rain.... that is quite a find now a days! Congratulations on that alone! I would love to have a nice Corvette ride in upstate New York. That is one of my favorite parts of America, I lived in Manlius, New York for one 10 month period while my Dad went back to College. They used to joke that Syracuse has two seasons, Winter and the Fourth of July. They were not kidding, we had the furnace running in June. Just prior to living in Manlius my family lived happily in Guatemala City, Guatemala where it never got hotter than 85 or colder than 65. It was heaven on Earth until we all loaded into our Station wagon and pop up camping trailer and headed for New York, after three weeks of day in day out driving we made it there.

I apologize at my rantings about all the things regarding C4's. There are so many people that buy them with NO previous mechanical experience, this era of cars requires you to be a decent mechanic and good with electronics. We see so many people here on the forum who buy their first Corvette and it is just not fast enough for them. I saw one where the guy was out buying parts for the new to him Corvette as he was asking us what to look for on his car. The prices are low enough on some of the earlier models that you can buy a C4 for a great price. These older cars are not for the folks who expect it to be a reliable form of transportation right away.
I too raced Motorcycles when younger and then I worked as a Motorcycle courier in Washington D.C.. The motorcycle experience got me working with my hands and I love it. I still have a older 1984 Yamaha RZ-350. I still love the old two strokes but just more manageable sized ones. What did you ride when racing? I went road racing on an old factory Bridgestone 175, it was entertaining at least. I "almost" got to race at Daytona back in the mid 1970's.

There are so many things that you can do to make your C4 a better car but for now just learn the car. You are right about the "loosening up" of the car as you drive it. That car has led a privileged lifestyle being garage kept and only driven in good weather. By driving it the car will become more fluid as you and it work together. I do not drive my Corvettes enough but I love it when I do. I have two kids in College and I kept the Corvettes off the road while they were learning to drive and living at home. The keys are locked up and only available to me or my wife.

It sounds like you are about to start your first "Love Story" as this Corvette will change your life. My wife wanted to keep me away from Motorcycles and especially race tracks so she agreed to let me buy my first Corvette. I found a barn find down in White Stone, Virginia. It was my 1968 L-71 and it was sitting with the bird poop and mice tracks every where. I had to install an exhaust manifold to make the car legal and from there it was the 140 mile ride home. I must have had a big bunch of bugs in my teeth because I never stopped smiling all the way home. I keep finding these little reminders like the mummified mouse in the air duct or nut shells saved up in some corner under the hood.

On my C4, a 1988 Coupe with the automatic I had different issues after I bought it, the EGR was not working at all, the car had a loose member of the suspension that made it get ***** at about 72 mph. When I hit 72 the car would shift right about 3-5 degrees, upon decelerating the car would straighten out. It felt like the right front wheel was being pulled back when it occurs. It scared the hell out of me the first time it did it. I spent a lot of money replacing every bushing in the rear of the car and it was still there. Finally a gentleman on this forum was able to help explain why it was doing what it was doing and we seemed to have fixed it. Rear Steering is not an option on old C4's but it can happen when things wear out

Do you have a good Volt Ohm Meter? This is a necessary tool when working on a C4's electrical systems. I have a tool that I use regularly when working on my Corvettes, it is called a "Power Probe" and you can find them on Ebay or Amazon. They are up to a model 4 now and it is even more useful now on your C4. I have used mine on cars, boats, aircraft and motorcycles.

I hope that you and your (New to You) Corvette have many enjoyable miles cruising the roads of Upstate new York and anywhere else you feel like going! Be safe and have a GREAT TIME!
Old 06-23-2018, 11:42 AM
VikingTrad3r
Oil Producer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2,262 Likes on 1,446 Posts

jazz glad nobody scurred u away lol.

on my 87, which, granted, is likely different than your 93, i had to cycle the abs pump by finding a gravel road and id build just enough speed to cause a small skid on the gravel and it would engage the abs pump. I did this about 10 times. i am not talking dukes of hazzard. just little skids to activate the pump.

i read this trick on this forum and it completely fixed my hard pedal.

give it a whirl.
Old 06-23-2018, 02:37 PM
Patsgarage
Team Owner

Originally Posted by VikingTrad3r
jazz glad nobody scurred u away lol.

on my 87, which, granted, is likely different than your 93, i had to cycle the abs pump by finding a gravel road and id build just enough speed to cause a small skid on the gravel and it would engage the abs pump. I did this about 10 times. i am not talking dukes of hazzard. just little skids to activate the pump.

i read this trick on this forum and it completely fixed my hard pedal.

give it a whirl.
Did you bleed the brakes afterward ? I have heard of this method in regards to moving a trapped air pocket from the ABS unit into the lines, but not for a stiff pedal.
Old 06-23-2018, 03:53 PM
VikingTrad3r
Oil Producer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2,262 Likes on 1,446 Posts

no.

and to be clear, the method i read about was to help with hard brake pedal and weak stopping power. not spongy pedal as we would expect from a trapped air pocket.

i know what you mean and i read this and didnt followthrough because i was skeptical. then i tried it and it worked for me. i do not understand why, but it did. its worth a shot to try. i will see if i can find the thread.
Old 06-23-2018, 04:23 PM
Patsgarage
Team Owner

Originally Posted by VikingTrad3r
no.

and to be clear, the method i read about was to help with hard brake pedal and weak stopping power. not spongy pedal as we would expect from a trapped air pocket.

i know what you mean and i read this and didnt followthrough because i was skeptical. then i tried it and it worked for me. i do not understand why, but it did. its worth a shot to try. i will see if i can find the thread.
Gotcha. I tried the same thing for a soft pedal on my 99 Suburban and it worked like a charm. I did bleed the brakes afterward though.
Old 06-23-2018, 09:36 PM
JazzGuru
Heel & Toe

Originally Posted by ctmccloskey
I would have to agree, 20 days or 2000 miles seems very fair and should give you plenty of time to shake down the car before your trip. I apologize regarding the negative stuff I said about dealers.
Finding a car that has not been driven in the rain.... that is quite a find now a days! Congratulations on that alone! I would love to have a nice Corvette ride in upstate New York. That is one of my favorite parts of America, I lived in Manlius, New York for one 10 month period while my Dad went back to College. They used to joke that Syracuse has two seasons, Winter and the Fourth of July. They were not kidding, we had the furnace running in June. Just prior to living in Manlius my family lived happily in Guatemala City, Guatemala where it never got hotter than 85 or colder than 65. It was heaven on Earth until we all loaded into our Station wagon and pop up camping trailer and headed for New York, after three weeks of day in day out driving we made it there.

I apologize at my rantings about all the things regarding C4's. There are so many people that buy them with NO previous mechanical experience, this era of cars requires you to be a decent mechanic and good with electronics. We see so many people here on the forum who buy their first Corvette and it is just not fast enough for them. I saw one where the guy was out buying parts for the new to him Corvette as he was asking us what to look for on his car. The prices are low enough on some of the earlier models that you can buy a C4 for a great price. These older cars are not for the folks who expect it to be a reliable form of transportation right away.
I too raced Motorcycles when younger and then I worked as a Motorcycle courier in Washington D.C.. The motorcycle experience got me working with my hands and I love it. I still have a older 1984 Yamaha RZ-350. I still love the old two strokes but just more manageable sized ones. What did you ride when racing? I went road racing on an old factory Bridgestone 175, it was entertaining at least. I "almost" got to race at Daytona back in the mid 1970's.

There are so many things that you can do to make your C4 a better car but for now just learn the car. You are right about the "loosening up" of the car as you drive it. That car has led a privileged lifestyle being garage kept and only driven in good weather. By driving it the car will become more fluid as you and it work together. I do not drive my Corvettes enough but I love it when I do. I have two kids in College and I kept the Corvettes off the road while they were learning to drive and living at home. The keys are locked up and only available to me or my wife.

It sounds like you are about to start your first "Love Story" as this Corvette will change your life. My wife wanted to keep me away from Motorcycles and especially race tracks so she agreed to let me buy my first Corvette. I found a barn find down in White Stone, Virginia. It was my 1968 L-71 and it was sitting with the bird poop and mice tracks every where. I had to install an exhaust manifold to make the car legal and from there it was the 140 mile ride home. I must have had a big bunch of bugs in my teeth because I never stopped smiling all the way home. I keep finding these little reminders like the mummified mouse in the air duct or nut shells saved up in some corner under the hood.

On my C4, a 1988 Coupe with the automatic I had different issues after I bought it, the EGR was not working at all, the car had a loose member of the suspension that made it get ***** at about 72 mph. When I hit 72 the car would shift right about 3-5 degrees, upon decelerating the car would straighten out. It felt like the right front wheel was being pulled back when it occurs. It scared the hell out of me the first time it did it. I spent a lot of money replacing every bushing in the rear of the car and it was still there. Finally a gentleman on this forum was able to help explain why it was doing what it was doing and we seemed to have fixed it. Rear Steering is not an option on old C4's but it can happen when things wear out

Do you have a good Volt Ohm Meter? This is a necessary tool when working on a C4's electrical systems. I have a tool that I use regularly when working on my Corvettes, it is called a "Power Probe" and you can find them on Ebay or Amazon. They are up to a model 4 now and it is even more useful now on your C4. I have used mine on cars, boats, aircraft and motorcycles.

I hope that you and your (New to You) Corvette have many enjoyable miles cruising the roads of Upstate new York and anywhere else you feel like going! Be safe and have a GREAT TIME!
No problems, you were stating good info. Without out knowing your audience it is hard to guess what some one knows. I am an analytical chemist who spent 25 plus years with Mobil. So I have a bit more knowledge than the average car guy about engines and lubricants. I grew up in Nebraska and worked on tractors so I have basic engine and transmission knowledge, that is I can take them apart and put them back together. Where I get lost is in automatic transmission stuff. My wife was fine with the car too. She has had hip replacement and could not ride on the motorcycle with me, now we can go out for rides together again. Also the car has automatic tranny so she can drive it.
I raced mostly 360 Huskys, did Mint 400, Ft. Dodge and others in the early 1970’s, had a good relationship with Malcolm Smith. Always wanted to do Baha but never had enough time to really prepare for that. Sold my street bike when I bought the car, a Triumph 1050 Tiger, the sport touring model.
As for electronic stuff I am ok, have volt meters, oscilloscopes and that general stuff.
Other cars I have owned in this realm were 1968 Impala SS, big block, 4 speed, 1971 Mach 1, and currently drive a 200 plus horsepower Mini Cooper.

Thats is enough rambling!

Greg
Old 07-01-2018, 09:04 PM
JazzGuru
Heel & Toe

Thanks all for all the ideas.
The car is back at the dealers
Quit runing while I was drive It last Monday , no word yet what is wrong.
My guess is fuel related, ie gas gauge is big time wacko as it said over 1/4 remaining, fuel pump or filter or any or all of the above.
The brakes seem is loosen up and feel better every day I drove the car.
So now the quest is on to find out what it died.
Would start and drive about 200yards and the just quit running. Would start again an and run another 200 yards. After three of these called the tow truck and had it hauled to the dealer.
So there is sat, hopefully I will hear something tomorrow

Get notified of new replies

To Brakes!

Quick Reply: Brakes!