C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

94 Throttle spring ( TOO TIGHT )

Old 04-15-2019, 11:34 AM
radar502
CF Senior Member

Recieved 110 Likes on 96 Posts
Default 94 Throttle spring ( TOO TIGHT )

I have a new throttle body on my 93 and the spring is I guess like it should be but my foot after wile is barking in traffic ,anybody know how to weaken the spring just a little . I guess one could unwind it a little ????? it run tooo good to mess up so if someone that's knows more about doing this that me ,let me know .. Thanks ..
Old 04-15-2019, 01:22 PM
RUU
CF Senior Member

Recieved 47 Likes on 46 Posts

You sure it's the spring? The throttle on my '96 is much harder to press when the car is running compared to not. I assume it is the ASR that causes this.
Old 04-15-2019, 01:40 PM
radar502
CF Senior Member

It could be the cause ,I an replacing it tomorrow with a newer one anyway .. I'll find out if the cause or not .. Thanks .. The one on it now was not letting the throttle not come back all the way so I took the guts out and is working now been driving it like that for a month or two its time to install the new one .. Thanks ..
Old 04-16-2019, 11:37 AM
radar502
CF Senior Member

Thanks for reminding me to install the one that has been sitting on my work bench for 2 months now ,it is installed and seems to feel better ,will know if I take a long ride in Houston traffic .. I have cruzz now anyway .. Thanks..

Search this Thread
Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: