C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

Thanks Everyone! SHE LIVES

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2019, 03:01 AM
Tempest302
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Thanks Everyone! SHE LIVES

I would really like to thank everyone who helped with my many questions over the last 2 weeks. Put all the parts in today and she started right up after a charge. Managed to break the knock sensor harness putting in the new starter (in Arizona, the plastic just crumbled when I bumped it.) but I have found a replacement at Ekclers. Going to just replace the sensor while I am in there I think. And putting in the drive shaft was a stone cold you know what (we allowed to swear here?), ended up removing the c beam and then struggling to get those bolts back on. Electronics all seem good, seats move back and forth, headlights work. Interior and oil change/coolant flush is probably next. Trying to decide the sport seats are worth saving or if I should just go aftermarket. Also need to find a ZF reverse lockout assembly as mine is missing.

Once again, thanks everyone and I am sure I will have more questions as this progresses.

Tempest

Quick Reply: Thanks Everyone! SHE LIVES