C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

Where is the vacuum line on an 85 going to the HV AC system from the plenum

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2019, 11:55 PM
85vegasvette
Racer

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Where is the vacuum line on an 85 going to the HV AC system from the plenum

Okay finished the vacuum lines but can't seem to find the one that's supposed to have a check valve going to the HPA system from the plant them in the back passenger side that goes in the distributor mine broke I've looked and looked and looked but I connected it directly to the rest of the vacuum lines and it starts and idles not bad but when I give it gas it gets a little sluggish so I'm thinking of vacuum lines slope and however I do have my cruise control and air conditioning and heater so I'm scratching my head but it's no hurry if anybody can show me where to go to check this thing out appreciate it thanks
Old 04-25-2019, 12:00 AM
confab
Melting Slicks

Received 335 Likes on 295 Posts

It is tricky to see.. Wrapped up in the wiring harness on the PS of the distributor, through the firewall.

Not a rubber line. Small plastic..

Look carefully there, inside the wiring harness loom.

Old 04-25-2019, 12:32 PM
85vegasvette
Racer

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Yeah I looked I there and didn't see it I guess I'll look again didnt really wanna rip all the covering off, but if anybody with an 85 sometime while your under the clam shell take a pic of the plastic hose into the site loom id appreciate it, mine broke deep so I have nothing to work with

Get notified of new replies

To Where is the vacuum line on an 85 going to the HV AC system from the plenum

Quick Reply: Where is the vacuum line on an 85 going to the HV AC system from the plenum