C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

LS1 for sale!

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2002, 02:17 AM
Light84vette
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LS1 for sale!

I have a friend that has a 1998 Camaro LS1 for sale: It comes with evrything, wiring harness, computer ECM, smog pump, hydro pump, water pump, air conditioning pump, smog pump, y pipe, headers, O2 senors, air mass, intake, heads, cam, everything internally and externally, Everything on the engine to make it start and run complete. The engine only has 33,000miles on it and is for sale for $2,500. You could e-mail dvandentop@email.msn.com if you want to purchase this complete engine. :yesnod:
Old 11-13-2002, 02:52 PM
zelement
Melting Slicks

Default Re: LS1 for sale! (Light84vette)

That's a damn good price.

There was somebody here a week ago wanting to do a LS-1 swap. Now here is your chance!
Old 11-13-2002, 07:13 PM
Light84vette
Melting Slicks

Default Re: LS1 for sale! (zelement)

This BIOCH asked me to put up his LS1 for sale because I planned on buying it and told him no because I found out it did not fit(I thought LS1 and SBC had the same exact mounts from seeing pics of it at a website) Then He asked me to put it on CF which I did then he had the nerve to E-mail me back saying that he got it on Ebay. :mad :cuss This guy is full of cow crap. :yesnod:

Get notified of new replies

To LS1 for sale!

Quick Reply: LS1 for sale!