C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

More shorty header questions...

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2003, 08:57 PM
BowTieBlood
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default More shorty header questions...

Are they worth paying $300-400 for if a supercharger is being used? will the gain be significant enough?

Sound...do shorty headers affect sound like long tubes do? i want it to roar!

:steering:
Old 06-16-2003, 11:14 PM
Raysur
Safety Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Re: More shorty header questions... (BowTieBlood)

I did a lot of things to my shorty headers so that they would flow. I'm extremely pleased with the gain.

My car is a little louder with my Hooker shorties, carsound cats, and B&B Tri Flos compared to my old setup of the stock manifolds, no cats, and B&B Tri Flos. More power and legal, win-win in my book. :thumbs:
Old 06-16-2003, 11:39 PM
BowTieBlood
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: More shorty header questions... (Raysur)

I did a lot of things to my shorty headers so that they would flow. I'm extremely pleased with the gain.

My car is a little louder with my Hooker shorties, carsound cats, and B&B Tri Flos compared to my old setup of the stock manifolds, no cats, and B&B Tri Flos. More power and legal, win-win in my book. :thumbs:
I was gonna do hookers into randomtechs into tri-flo, did u go with randomtech? I'd love to hear a sound clip sometime if I could, that's pretty much the set up I was gonna do after I save up for this damn ati charger :rolleyes: expensive bastards

Get notified of new replies

To More shorty header questions...

Quick Reply: More shorty header questions...