C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

Jacobs Electronics: Nitrous Mastermind

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2004, 06:02 AM
jaymitchell01
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Jacobs Electronics: Nitrous Mastermind

I always noticed fancy devices like these, but when I looked at the Jacob's Electronics Nitrous Mastermind, I noticed it had some great features.

I'm getting ready to go direct port now, and am going with a bigger hit of nitrous. I wouldn't mind getting this unit that does everything, but I want to make sure this unit is of good quality before I buy it.

Anyone have any experience or recommendations on this unit? Thanks!

Jason
'91ZR1
Old 11-09-2004, 12:34 PM
HC4-Vette
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've heard mixed reviews about people receiving 'bad' units. Mine worked great. What's cool is that a passenger would never know that you had nitrous, because you don't feel that NOS 'surge'. It 'feels' like all motor, but after 2min. that feeling will go away!
Old 11-22-2004, 11:56 AM
jaymitchell01
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by HC4-Vette
I've heard mixed reviews about people receiving 'bad' units. Mine worked great. What's cool is that a passenger would never know that you had nitrous, because you don't feel that NOS 'surge'. It 'feels' like all motor, but after 2min. that feeling will go away!
Thanks for the input HC4, that helps... I'm on the fence right now with it, because I've never ventured from Nitrous Express, but am always willing to if someone has a good product at a good price.

If anyone else has any experience on this unit, or have heard good or bad, please let me know. Thanks.

Jason
'91ZR1
Old 11-25-2004, 05:37 PM
ANTI VENOM
Melting Slicks

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

I've had nothing but good luck with mine, and it has been in my car well over 5 years! Good luck to ya.

Get notified of new replies

To Jacobs Electronics: Nitrous Mastermind

Quick Reply: Jacobs Electronics: Nitrous Mastermind