Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

Frustrated Buyer...Sellers pls read

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2006, 08:40 PM
Hawg
Team Owner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If a seller ever asked me for a deposit before going on a test drive I'd laugh right in his face and tell him to keep it. I would fully expect the owner to come along for the ride (as I always have when selling cars) but to ask for a deposit is about the stupidest thing I've heard in a long time.

A used 360 Modena...maybe....a used C4....I don't think so
Old 07-08-2018, 01:21 AM
Gary Passov
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Chevy Guy
That has always made me laugh, I cant figure it out either. They drive around all day with them showing and figure if they put it on the internet somehow its a huge security breach of some sort.
I had someone on a facebook forum club tell me i'm stupid because my license plate was fully visible in my ad. It turned it was a 16 year old wanna be Corvette owner. FYI i have a 1996 C4 that is for sale. Im living proof that I can't get the money back you put into my C4. It is thje LT1. I have spent a good amount of money rebuilding everything in my engine compartment, engine, cooling system, brake system, AC system. You name it, if its mechanical i rebuilt it. It's the cosmetic work i'm lacking talent with. That is why i'm only asking $5500 for one of the best running c4s out there in used condition. It still needs a little more cosmetic work to be immaculate looking. Also willing to trade. Located in Houston, Tx
Old 07-11-2018, 12:26 AM
BlackbirdZ07
Safety Car

Received 199 Likes on 128 Posts

Originally Posted by Gary Passov
I had someone on a facebook forum club tell me i'm stupid because my license plate was fully visible in my ad. It turned it was a 16 year old wanna be Corvette owner. FYI i have a 1996 C4 that is for sale. Im living proof that I can't get the money back you put into my C4. It is thje LT1. I have spent a good amount of money rebuilding everything in my engine compartment, engine, cooling system, brake system, AC system. You name it, if its mechanical i rebuilt it. It's the cosmetic work i'm lacking talent with. That is why i'm only asking $5500 for one of the best running c4s out there in used condition. It still needs a little more cosmetic work to be immaculate looking. Also willing to trade. Located in Houston, Tx
This thread is 12 years old. The original poster probably found his C4, sold it, and moved on to a C6 or a C7 years ago.

Last edited by BlackbirdZ07; 07-11-2018 at 12:27 AM.
Old 07-11-2018, 09:27 AM
Tact
Law Dawg Moderator

Received 96 Likes on 76 Posts
CF St. Jude Co-Organizer
St. Jude Donor '05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-'20-'21

Originally Posted by BlackbirdZ07
This thread is 12 years old. The original poster probably found his C4, sold it, and moved on to a C6 or a C7 years ago.

Gary Passov....If you are wishing to sell your car, please post a sale thread in the For Sale section.

Last edited by Tact; 07-11-2018 at 09:28 AM.

Quick Reply: Frustrated Buyer...Sellers pls read