Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

1991 Callaway Twin Turbo

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2009, 10:09 AM
kingforward
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by kingforward
The car has not been serviced by Callaway but any good local shop or even a local Chevy dealer can do all the maintenance on these cars. I have owned ( and continue to own) 6 Callaway twin turbos and have found them easy to maintain and service...only tight fits because of the twin turbos but that is the price we pay for 576 lbs of factory produced torque!

This car has had extensive regular maintenance with fluids, oils, tuneups, etc since its birth and have the receipts from previous owners to back it up.

I bought this 1991 Callaway twin turbo directly from Tom Falconer, the author of of many Corvette restoration books.
Here is a link to info about the previous owner of this rare Corvette, Tom Falconer. It was in good hands while in the UK.
http://www.tomfalconer.com/
Old 05-19-2009, 12:12 PM
TurboLuigi
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Kingforward,

That 91 Turquoise Callaway Corvette is one GREAT looking car for sale at one FANTASTIC price. If I am not mistaken, that car was owned by a famous Tennis player in the UK which is why it was an export car.

The 1991 Callaways were the last year and had the most power. If I had more space it would be here next to its twin.

-Luigi
Old 05-19-2009, 12:55 PM
kingforward
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TurboLuigi
Kingforward,

That 91 Turquoise Callaway Corvette is one GREAT looking car for sale at one FANTASTIC price. If I am not mistaken, that car was owned by a famous Tennis player in the UK which is why it was an export car.

The 1991 Callaways were the last year and had the most power. If I had more space it would be here next to its twin.

-Luigi
I understand there were only 3 '91 turquoise Callaway Twin Turbos so 2 out of the 3 are accounted for here on this thread. This is a better/direct link to pictures of the car. best offer, its got to go. need the cash.

http://tv4autos.com/forum/viewtopic....start=70#p5075

Quick Reply: 1991 Callaway Twin Turbo