Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

WTT: Wtt mb e55 amg

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2018, 07:23 AM
Mitsumark
Instructor

Received 25 Likes on 14 Posts

Default Wtt mb e55 amg

Ok guys...This is an ad I wrote up as I知 thinking about getting into another C4..It is a bit lengthy but very descriptive describing my AMG..I知 located in the Tri-State area and will only consider very clean 6spd cars with under 100K...Mods are fine but I知 not looking for a project...W210 AMGs in this condition with this mileage can fetch around 10~12K If rust free..Reach out to me if there is any interest.

Selling my 02 Mercedes E55 AMG..This is the most desirable,most reliable,and last year of this body style.Many Mercedes enthusiests claim it is the best E-series AMG to date..This was the last year the AMG cars were 100% AMG before Mercedes took back the responsibilities of adding the AMG packages..These cars are known to go 250-300K without any kind of major repair..Mine is an extroadinary example..It has only 79K original miles..It is in awesome condition and has been gone over with a fine tooth comb.I am meticulous on maintenence..Every service is up to date and then some..Below I will go onto detail on describing everything that has been done..Let it be known..This car is ready to drive anywhere at anytime..It needs nothing..It is currently registered and insured as I still drive it occasionally..Under no circumstance will I allow anyone to drive it if they are not serious on buying the car...No test pilots!!!.Also if a deal is made,,I will not accept any form of payment other than cash..NO PAYPAL,CHECKS,MONEY ORDERS or SCAMS..

Basic Info- 2002"Mercedes Benz E55 AMG--79K original miles.Will rise slightly as I drive it occasionally-Classic Mercedes Silver over Black Leather interior--PW-PL-Sunroof-Heated seats-Telescopic Steering Wheel-Electronic sunshade-A/C /Heat work great.

Exterior-- The body on the car is in awesome shape..The paint shines like it did when it was new.Not many stone chips either....It has been garage kept its whole life..It has been polished and waxed multiple times a year..The car has never ever been driven in foul weather..There is absolutely NO RUST on the car..These cars have a history of rusting and Ive taken every precaution so that didnt happen with mine..I even wax in the door jambs! Ive included pics of the door bottoms and trunk lid where they usually rust first..So no rust or dents.The body is very straight..No waves in the panels...The car sits on 18x10 & 18x9 staggered AMG Chrome Monoblock rims..The wheels have no curb rash and the tires are brand new!!The car is lowered on H&R lowering springs with H&R sway bars and Koni adjustable shocks which allows you to select firmness..It handles like a Porsche..The headlights and foglights were upgraded with a 6K Innovative full Xenon kit...This included the full headlight housings..Not just the bulbs..All lights work as they should..People stop me all the time to ask me about the car and compliment it..Most people cant beleive its an 02..It truly looks great..

Interior--Just like the exterior,,the interior is in awesome shape also...The Black leather seats have very little wear..The carpets are free of any stains anywhere..

The original E55 mats still in the car..All the controls work as they should..The radio has been upgraded to a JVC CD/MP3/IPOD/Bluetooth player...There is an Ipod cable already ran neatly into the console..You can control your Ipod from the radio hands free..It has Bluetooth and links with your phone to talk hands free through the hidden mic on the sunvisor..It also has an extra USB port,and a fully functioning back up camera.Mounted on the windsheild is a fully functioning dash camera that is hardwired into the ignition.This means everytime the car is started the camera automatically starts recording in full color 1080P with sound along with GPS coordinates..Also installed in the ash tray console is a very expensive gauge called an Aeroforce Scan gauge..This gauge allows you to read every single engine perimeter in real time..It scans CEL codes and erases them if needed also.It is a full time on board computer that tells you everything going on in the engine..The gauge cluster has no bad pixels and entire gauge cluster was converted to a full Blue LED kit..

Mechanical-- With having just 79K original miles,and relentless maintenence,,the car runs awesome..The motor is a fully forged 5.5 Liter V8 pushing out 349 HP..It has been run on Mobil 1 full synthetic oil since new.The transmission was just serviced at 72K with a full pan drop and fluid exchange using genuine Mercedes fluid..This was a complete trans fluid change..Not a partial...The coolant has been changed every 30K miles with genuine Mercedes Blue coolant..Last change was just a few months ago...The engine pulls hard and strong..The transmission shifts like butter...There are no CEL or warning lights lit on the dash at all..There are absolutely no leaks,,no smoke,,no overheating,,or any running problems at all..You can sit in traffic with the A/C on all day..Car just passed real NJ inspection and is ready to go anywhere..Very reliable!

Suspension/Brakes--The entire front suspension was just replaced with genuine Mercedes/Lemforder parts..Complete control arms with bushings,,ball joints,,tie rod ends,,sway bar bushings,wheel bearings,,and #1 springpads..Also as stated above,,all 4 shocks were upgraded to Koni adjustable Yellows and lowered on H&R springs and sway bars..Car is tight and handles like its on rails..Brakes were upgraded using huge Zimmerman cross drilled rotors and Akebono Ceramic pads..All done within the last 7K miles..

I can tell you Im confident that this is the cleanest Mercedes W210 AMG you will find in this area..They are all rotted out and beat with well over 100K on the clock..It took me 7 months to find this one when I did as I am very selective..Near mint,,extremely low mileage,,upgrades,,relentless maintenence...This is the one...Asking $12000 ....Again this is not a fire sale so dont contact me with stupid offers..It can be seen and driven in S.Plainfield NJ anytime on most weekends...PPIs are welcomed and even encouraged..You will not find anything wrong with it..Clean Carfax as well..Interested people can contact me through the link here..I wont list my phone # due to spam calls..
Old 07-21-2018, 11:02 AM
1993C4LT1
Race Director

Received 615 Likes on 494 Posts

Hell of a car If I ever feel the need to sell my '02 xjsport jag, I'll get one of these or an xjr (95-03)

Best of luck with finding your C4

Quick Reply: WTT: Wtt mb e55 amg