Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > C4 Corvettes, 1984 - 1996 > C4s for Sale/Wanted
Reload this Page >

FS: "Barney" 1995 ZR1 Dark Purple Metallic in Barrett-Jackson Northeast Auction.

Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

FS: "Barney" 1995 ZR1 Dark Purple Metallic in Barrett-Jackson Northeast Auction.

Old 07-06-2019, 08:11 AM
Steve Blehl

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Rob,
Excellent idea. I'll call them Monday and ask for the bill of sale. I'm sure that you stopped by Barney while there. I hope we got to talk. It was the first and only time I've ever consigned. It was a blast the entire week. It was all car people there! So much fun to converse with people and talk about Barney. I look forward to hearing about who bought my car.
Yes, the Corvettes were a great value again. I really wish I knew why......is it because the C8 is causing the used and front engine to drop across the board?
Thoughts?
Old 07-12-2019, 11:07 AM
Steve Blehl

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Received BILL OF SALE

Great idea! I got the B of S and I spoke to the new owner who's in Massachusetts.

pushrod-V8 Did you get the new owners name and number? I did a PM to you a couple of days ago.
Old 07-12-2019, 10:09 PM
pushrod-v8
CF Senior Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Steve Blehl View Post
Great idea! I got the B of S and I spoke to the new owner who's in Massachusetts.

pushrod-V8 Did you get the new owners name and number? I did a PM to you a couple of days ago.
Pm replied to.

I didn't get the number.

Thank you so much!

Last edited by pushrod-v8; 07-12-2019 at 10:10 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FS: "Barney" 1995 ZR1 Dark Purple Metallic in Barrett-Jackson Northeast Auction.

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.