C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Presale for complete IN TANK fuel systems, good 1000HP, and mega 2400HP kits!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2009, 10:07 PM
zoomz
Burning Brakes

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Vadian
I've been waiting on mine since January...

What year is your car ?

Ive been so slammed with military contracts for afganistan since mid summer that it has put me behind on building fun stuff , even for myself and im sorry for any delays this may have caused .

When the general calls everything else stops for me
Old 03-10-2009, 10:09 PM
breecher_7
Safety Car

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by zoomz
What year is your car ?

Ive been so slammed with military contracts for afganistan since mid summer that it has put me behind on building fun stuff , even for myself and im sorry for any delays this may have caused .

Gov't contracts are the ****... We have a few of them. Big money jobs...

What are you making for them?

Atleast when no one else has money to spend, the gov't keeps printing it for there own needs!!!!
Old 03-10-2009, 10:18 PM
zoomz
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by breecher_7
Gov't contracts are the ****... We have a few of them. Big money jobs...

What are you making for them?
IED training devices of various types.
Old 03-10-2009, 10:21 PM
breecher_7
Safety Car

IED training devices of various types.
Ive probably seen some of your **** then! 99-2005, Navy EOD....

Last edited by breecher_7; 03-10-2009 at 10:26 PM.
Old 03-10-2009, 10:33 PM
zoomz
Burning Brakes

[QUOTE=breecher_7;1569249071] Ive probably seen some of your **** then! 99-2005, Navy EOD.... [QUOTE]

We make a bunch of different stuff and some of it can be found here and some of it cant be seen :P

http://gunfxtactical.com/pages/simulator.html
Old 03-10-2009, 10:36 PM
breecher_7
Safety Car

Ive never seen that stuff specifically but ive seen alot like it.... Keep up the good work.
Old 03-11-2009, 05:34 AM
Vadian
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

what year is your car ?

I know the new hats are being redesigned a little bit and are going to be year specific.

I have a problem when others ordered after me and already received them, especially when I've already paid for the item(s).

I am a very patient person but even I wear thin when you've been given 3 different ETAs and multiple promises of a status update (by phone and email) which never happen. Communication (especially verbal) goes A LONG WAY with me.

Right now the statement I was told (in so many words), "customer service and satisfaction is our #1 priority" doesn't hold any water to me. Though, I was promised overnight shipping as soon as it was ready. We'll see.

Last edited by Vadian; 03-11-2009 at 05:59 AM.
Old 03-11-2009, 06:41 AM
breecher_7
Safety Car

I know the new hats are being redesigned a little bit and are going to be year specific.

I have a problem when others ordered after me and already received them, especially when I've already paid for the item(s).

I am a very patient person but even I wear thin when you've been given 3 different ETAs and multiple promises of a status update (by phone and email) which never happen. Communication (especially verbal) goes A LONG WAY with me.

Right now the statement I was told (in so many words), "customer service and satisfaction is our #1 priority" doesn't hold any water to me. Though, I was promised overnight shipping as soon as it was ready. We'll see.

Trust me when I say that the Revised version is worth the wait. I am waiting for it as well. Ive spoken with Will in detail with it and it will be be a much better piece as its SPECIFIC for the car rather then semi-universal. You will be happy with the piece when you get it, this im sure if. The machining is great.
Old 03-11-2009, 09:02 PM
Vadian
Racer

Trust me when I say that the Revised version is worth the wait. I am waiting for it as well. Ive spoken with Will in detail with it and it will be be a much better piece as its SPECIFIC for the car rather then semi-universal. You will be happy with the piece when you get it, this im sure if. The machining is great.
Yeah, easy for you to say when it was only 7 days from the time you ordered till you received it. I ordered mine before you did and I'm on day 44 and still counting.

I'm sure the piece is a work of art but I have to receive it first.
Old 03-12-2009, 09:13 AM
Z06wanted
Melting Slicks

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yeah, easy for you to say when it was only 7 days from the time you ordered till you received it. I ordered mine before you did and I'm on day 44 and still counting.

I'm sure the piece is a work of art but I have to receive it first.
I know you must be upset about this whole deal. A couple of us got these system to make for sure there was no problems. I found a couple of problems. I called Will and got with Zoom and they got right on it. I know it's not your problem but they had 50 of these hats made up wrong. So they could of just shipped you one out that wasn't perfect instead they are trying to make it right. Believe me when I say it's worth the wait. So be patient.
Old 03-12-2009, 11:08 AM
obxfunn
Drifting

St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10
FedEx Bowl 4 St. Jude '09

Heck, I have been waiting for a few months now. Its the only thing holding up my project at this point. I am sure it will be worth it but my car has been down for 5 months and I am ready to get behind the wheel.
Old 03-12-2009, 12:43 PM
Drewstein
Melting Slicks

Received 41 Likes on 32 Posts

Trust me when I say that the Revised version is worth the wait. I am waiting for it as well.
See this is where they shouldn't slack off on reading skills in school. It gets people all riled up.

Some of us did receive prototype versions and mine still isn't working properly as well. I knew I was going to be helping test and develop the unit and they knew I wouldn't get on the forum and complain about not receiving the correct parts or no parts at all. It takes time and our patience will be rewarded with a really trick fuel setup.
Old 03-12-2009, 01:18 PM
breecher_7
Safety Car

Originally Posted by Drewstein
See this is where they shouldn't slack off on reading skills in school. It gets people all riled up.

Some of us did receive prototype versions and mine still isn't working properly as well. I knew I was going to be helping test and develop the unit and they knew I wouldn't get on the forum and complain about not receiving the correct parts or no parts at all. It takes time and our patience will be rewarded with a really trick fuel setup.
I have the "prototype/universal" version as well but it does function just fine.(granted I havent filled the tanks with fuel yet to see if the hat leaks, im hoping to have the new hat before that happens) Just has other issues that are being worked out of it in the revised hat. What is stoping yours from working properly???
Old 03-12-2009, 01:34 PM
zoomz
Burning Brakes

Im doing a couple 03-04 prototype systems today for testing and the new 00-02's tophats are right behind them and im shooting to have both setups done by monday morning .

Thankz for being patience ppl !

Im on it ! !
Old 03-12-2009, 02:29 PM
obxfunn
Drifting

St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10
FedEx Bowl 4 St. Jude '09

Do forget Zoomz... Red Bull gives you wings, haha
Old 03-12-2009, 10:29 PM
zoomz
Burning Brakes

This morning i started out with this .

Operations 1 and 2 on the lathe

Op 3 on the milling center

And the final tapping operation .

Now the tophats for the 03-04 prototype is done and the other parts will be made tomorrow and then shipped off to RSI for their approval and testing before i go into production .

I think im going to go home now , im kinda brain dead
Old 03-13-2009, 06:32 AM
breecher_7
Safety Car

Looking great man, get those 02's done!

Get notified of new replies

To Presale for complete IN TANK fuel systems, good 1000HP, and mega 2400HP kits!!

Old 03-13-2009, 09:33 AM
zoomz
Burning Brakes

Looking great man, get those 02's done!
Saturday

And thankz !
Old 03-15-2009, 06:54 PM
zoomz
Burning Brakes

03-04 systems are DONE !

I will let Will or Eric post the pictures beings how they are paying for it ,,

I must say tho , it looks pretty dam sexy sitting here

I have one more op on the 00-02's and they will be done also .

Last edited by zoomz; 03-15-2009 at 07:38 PM.
Old 03-15-2009, 07:48 PM
breecher_7
Safety Car

03-04 systems are DONE !

I will let Will or Eric post the pictures beings how they are paying for it ,,

I must say tho , it looks pretty dam sexy sitting here

I have one more op on the 00-02's and they will be done also .
Great! So I assum my new hat will be in the mail somtime next week? Will has still not returned any of my phone calls, starting to get a bit irritated. I understand through speaking with you that they are taking a little extra time but when I was told I would most likely be getting my revised version over a week ago and have received no calls from RSI to explain the delay I get cranky...

Quick Reply: Presale for complete IN TANK fuel systems, good 1000HP, and mega 2400HP kits!!