C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Presale for complete IN TANK fuel systems, good 1000HP, and mega 2400HP kits!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2009, 08:00 PM
zoomz
Burning Brakes

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I will be drop shipping tophats out to specific customers on Wensday.

I think i need your address Breecher , hit me up at zoomz@bellsouth.net again please .
Old 03-17-2009, 09:28 PM
Vadian
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Drewstein
See this is where they shouldn't slack off on reading skills in school. It gets people all riled up.

Some of us did receive prototype versions and mine still isn't working properly as well. I knew I was going to be helping test and develop the unit and they knew I wouldn't get on the forum and complain about not receiving the correct parts or no parts at all. It takes time and our patience will be rewarded with a really trick fuel setup.

Maybe you should try to do a little reading before you attempt to insult someone. Otherwise insert foot into mouth.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/1569046744-post171.html
Posted on February 22, 2009.
Originally Posted by Eric at RSI
I think what zoomz is trying to say is that this is the first batch, and there are some things that will be different on the second batch. It's not a prototype piece, the prototype is still stilling the test car. These are the finished pieces ready for release that we are 100% confident will work and work well. Some points that I'd like to cover:

...Also on the second batch, we will make them year 97-99, and 00-02 specific. We thought it would be a good idea to make them interchangable and that's fine to function, but just for clearity on the next batch we are planning on making them year specific.

For these though, I have 100% complete confidence that when installed they will work as advertised, be leak proof, and supply enough fuel for gobs and gobs of horsepower.

The kits will go in and work perfectly, we've already dropped them into cars and seen/tested them first hand.

Thanks!!

Eric

This really isn't even a problem to me. I don't mind doing R&D on a product but that was never communicated in public nor on their website.

However, I do have a problem when I was already billed in full for a supposedly finished product and I still haven't received it 40+ days later.
Furthermore, this was posted on December 3, 2008
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/1568069585-post101.html
Originally Posted by Will at RSI
You will only be charged a deposit of $100.00 until the parts ship.

The day I ordered, January 26, 2009, I was told they had a pair on the desk and all they needed to do was remedy a tiny fuel leak through the strands in the wiring and it would be shipped to me.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/1568699005-post130.html
Posted January 26, 2009. The day I placed an order.
We have had a small issue with the wiring connector for the pumps. We are waiting for the connectors to arrive. I do have a few if you still want to place your order. I could ship one today.

I waited almost a month before I contacted them again. This time I emailed Will on February 19th. He replied, "The hangers should ship by tomorrow." Ok, whatever, I'm not in a hurry just yet.

Then, I seen breecher_7 post that he received his already and it was only 7 days from ordering. I also saw this post:
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/1568885217-post138.html
February 9, 2009
Originally Posted by Eric at RSI
Just got word that Will has all of the hangers in hand and will be shipping asap! Outstanding! You guys won't be disappointed, and in fact we believe will be all smiles when you open that box.

I got irritated then. Sent another email to Will wondering if mine shipped yet. No response.

So I called Will. "Oh, they are being redesigned and should ship be cut this weekend and ship next week (which was last week). I'll call you when it ships and I'll ship it overnight to you." This was last week. Never received a call.

So, here we are, day 49 and still nothing. Not even a courtesy call/email. Not too much longer before I have to take some action. It took less than 24hrs to be billed.

Where's that A+ customer service at? They've totally neglected this customer. If I do get it soon, I hope my order isn't messed up considering that they just asked me what year my car was 2 weeks ago. That sure would be icing on the cake.

Last edited by Vadian; 03-17-2009 at 09:42 PM.
Old 03-17-2009, 09:31 PM
breecher_7
Safety Car

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Ive been trying to reach Will all day today....
Old 03-17-2009, 09:37 PM
Eric at RSI
Instructor

I've linked Will to this and I'm sure that you will have satisfaction as soon as he sees it.

Thanks!

Eric
Old 03-17-2009, 09:57 PM
0Will at RSI
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by breecher_7
Ive been trying to reach Will all day today....
I am at the office at 9AM Central Time and I usually leave around 9 to 10 PM Central Time. I dont have any email messages (will@racingsolutions.com), I dont have any PM messages (Will at RSI) and I have 12 other guys here that answer the phone before the 4th ring every time. If you need to get a hold of me just call and tell them that you need to speak with me. And have them go out to the shop to get me.

As for any issues with customer service, I apologize if the product has taken a little extra time to get out, but I want to make sure it was 100% right. Breecher you got your parts right? And you had some issues that we addressed by making new top hats....This is bad service?

As for you David, I am not sure why your card was billed, but I will check with our accounting Dept. We typically dont bill a card until your shipment has been picked. I had relayed to you that we were missing some electrical connectors that we needed to be able to ship and then the issue that Tony brought to the table justified a rerun on the top hats. I have already offered to send everyone there parts overnight as soon as they're ready, but I am not going to send you a product that I dont think you would be happy with.

David I am more than happy to issue you a refund if you would like. Just let me know what you want me to do.

The initial run of these units were tested and worked perfectly, what we did not anticipate was the minor differences in every GM tank. I have 4 sets of 02 tanks that all have minor (1/16") differences in the location of the mounting holes. This isnt a problem for a stock hanger since it is a rod going in and has 2.5" of space all around to move, but these pieces fit so tight just to get the 2 pumps in and have room for all the fittings and wiring that there isnt any way to adjust the piece around. We didnt account for this in the initial design, but now we have and its not a problem. Most of the guys that have these parts in hand so far seem to like them. I want your opinions on these when you get them. We are here to make products that work. Innovation and change is what keeps us ahead.

Thanks,
Will

Will

Last edited by Will at RSI; 03-17-2009 at 10:06 PM.
Old 03-17-2009, 10:01 PM
breecher_7
Safety Car

Will,

I could not be happier with the service, im not complaining, just saying ive been trying to reach you. Ive left several voicemails for you over the past week. No calls returned.

I understand my new hat will be in the mail tomarrow so I anxiously await it. Call me when you get a chance though, I need two new pigtails, new seal for the wire seal, and new o-rings for the screw in AN fittings on the hat so Im not risking any leaks with the new one when its installed.

Thanks Will!

Once again, I have no gripes with RSI, my customer service has been top notch!!! I look forward to promoting there products to our corvette customers...
Old 03-17-2009, 10:13 PM
0Will at RSI
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by breecher_7
Will,

I could not be happier with the service, im not complaining, just saying ive been trying to reach you. Ive left several voicemails for you over the past week. No calls returned.

I understand my new hat will be in the mail tomarrow so I anxiously await it. Call me when you get a chance though, I need two new pigtails, new seal for the wire seal, and new o-rings for the screw in AN fittings on the hat so Im not risking any leaks with the new one when its installed.

Thanks Will!

Once again, I have no gripes with RSI, my customer service has been top notch!!! I look forward to promoting there products to our corvette customers...
Breecher

I dont want Zoomz to ship any directly so I have requested that he overnight them here first. I just want to see it with my own eyes and make sure its right before it gets sent. Also I will be sending you an entire new assembly with a tag to send the other one back. I cant have you using any used parts in your build! Even if they are only a couple of weeks old.

A handful of hats should hit here on Thurday morning and be back out for overnight deliveries by Friday. That way you guys can work all weekend like me!

Will
Old 03-17-2009, 10:14 PM
zoomz
Burning Brakes

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I will take pictures of the new FINISHED 00-02 hats in the morning

I will wash them , box them and ship them out tomorrow afternoon .
Old 03-17-2009, 10:26 PM
Vadian
Racer

I am still very anxious to try out your product Will.

It just doesn't look good that people ordered after I did and already received theirs. I've had my share of bad dealings and it only keeps me cautious.

Old 03-17-2009, 10:32 PM
0Will at RSI
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Vadian
I am still very anxious to try out your product Will.

It just doesn't look good that people ordered after I did and already received theirs. I've had my share of bad dealings and it only keeps me cautious.

David,

The guys that we released product to were either corvette shops or guys whose cars were in shops that were communicating with me on the initial public test cases. It should have only taken till the end of December to complete, but with the changes that we needed to make it has been longer than we had hoped. The good news is the 03-04-C6 hangers are getting close to being done and since they are a drop in style they wont require the same extensive testing for leaks. There is just something about fuel pushing on the tophat (97-02) that makes us extra cautious.
Old 03-17-2009, 10:37 PM
breecher_7
Safety Car

Breecher

I dont want Zoomz to ship any directly so I have requested that he overnight them here first. I just want to see it with my own eyes and make sure its right before it gets sent. Also I will be sending you an entire new assembly with a tag to send the other one back. I cant have you using any used parts in your build! Even if they are only a couple of weeks old.

A handful of hats should hit here on Thurday morning and be back out for overnight deliveries by Friday. That way you guys can work all weekend like me!

Will

I wasnt planning to swap this hat for quite some time at this point as everything is buttoned up on the car and its going on the dyno saturday. If there is some sort of time constraint that the old hat must be returned to you within we will need to talk about that.

Im assuming your just going to destroy these old hats anyways right? Id be more then happy to cut it in half when I remove it and post photos of it just so you know im not gonna try to sell it...

Just trying to let you know where I am at. I mean I was under the impression after our initial discussion that this part was going to ship out to me almost two weeks ago. Now I understand production delays as Ive spoken with ZOOMZ quite extensively about this but a phone call would have been nice to let me know that there was a delay. I could only wait so long though, so that hat is in the car and staying put untill it becomes a problem or the end of the season.

Just let me know, but I want this thing on hand ASAP as im not putting much faith in that o-ring in conjunction with the factory seal...

OH and expect a few more orders in the very near future, I have some customers drooling over this setup!

OH YEAH!!! High pressure clamps would make a great upgrade over the worm drives!!!

Last edited by breecher_7; 03-17-2009 at 10:51 PM.
Old 03-18-2009, 11:11 AM
0Will at RSI
Former Vendor

Breecher .....PM Sent
Old 03-18-2009, 01:04 PM
breecher_7
Safety Car

PM recieved.... Thanks!

Quick Reply: Presale for complete IN TANK fuel systems, good 1000HP, and mega 2400HP kits!!