C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The BOV Thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2012, 03:47 PM
RaW Z06
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Keep us posted on what you find
Old 04-01-2012, 03:40 PM
SuperSteve04Z
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Found more pieces at the bottom of the intercooler but all of the silicone couplers were in great shape, nothing torn off or anything. I do recall my first tuner cutting a silicone coupler and putting it around the inlet of the s/c to clamp more or some crap like that. I took it off, tossed it, and don't remember if it was in bad shape or not. Knowing this, a piece had to have gone through the blower. I was going to change the oil in the s/c but I stripped the brass fittings. Gotta find a replacement for that, but all seems ok at this point. The BOV is a little more noticable without that filter on it though, so that's nice. ha
Old 06-16-2014, 05:47 AM
gerogegill14
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re : The BOV Thread

the difference in between Turbomart Valve vs Tial . turbosmart's High pressure wastegates have a special cap design, to hold 35psi springs. That emans more boost, more power, and more control!! and Tial is the first revision of the original TiAL BOV. The Q bolts up to any standard TiAL flange, no re-welding. This is the highest flowing BOV on the market. It's offered with a variety of springs for different vacuum levels and a special spring specifically for supercharged vehicles.

Eldersburg MD Locksmith

Quick Reply: The BOV Thread