C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone done a LSX376 & Procharger?

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2017, 05:39 PM
Awesome04Vette
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Anyone done a LSX376 & Procharger?

Hey Guys,

I have a 04 base 6sp. Heads/Cam/Nitrous car currently... Next step is upgrading my driveline in the next couple months. Looking at doing a LSX B15 motor with a Procharger. Has anyone done the LSX376 with Procharger? I am thinking of going with the F1A kit.

Should I just buy the crate motor from GM Performance or get the block and do my own build? I would like to finish in the 800-900whp range. Looking for any information you guys may have since I have just started my research. .. What fuel systems are you guys suggesting/running? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

*If there is already a post regarding this I apologize. If I missed it and there is already one pertaining to this set up please let me know!*

Thanks!
Old 05-14-2017, 06:18 PM
zbc51
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I replaced my 416" forged motor with a lsx376b15 crate motor because I did'nt want to wait the 8 weeks for the machine shop to rebuild it.

New motor put down over 830 rwhp with my ttix kit. Its a nice motor for the price.

Quick Reply: Anyone done a LSX376 & Procharger?