C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C5 Z06 Nitrous Install Help??

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2017, 12:08 PM
c1j3t
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default C5 Z06 Nitrous Install Help??

Hey guys, so I am getting ready to install my Nitrous Outlet 78mm plate kit on my Z. Planning on spraying 150-200, car is currently cam, exhaust, weight reduction, 15" conversion. This week I will be installing ZR1 injectors and getting the car tuned on E85. Hoping anyone can link me to their own or a thread they have seen that is a pretty good walk through for a plate kit on a Z so I can have it available for install. Thanks in advance! And will update during and after install with numbers and street kills!

Connor
Old 08-15-2017, 04:13 PM
0NitrousOutlet
Former Vendor

Received 36 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by c1j3t
Hey guys, so I am getting ready to install my Nitrous Outlet 78mm plate kit on my Z. Planning on spraying 150-200, car is currently cam, exhaust, weight reduction, 15" conversion. This week I will be installing ZR1 injectors and getting the car tuned on E85. Hoping anyone can link me to their own or a thread they have seen that is a pretty good walk through for a plate kit on a Z so I can have it available for install. Thanks in advance! And will update during and after install with numbers and street kills!

Connor
http://www.nitrousoutlet.com/media/t...conversion.pdf

I have attached our installation guide to help you install this on your vehicle. If there is any questions or if you are not sure on something give me a call 254-848-4300 EXT 109 and I can help walk you through the install. We are also very knowledgeable when it comes to wiring as well and can help you understand it. What nitrous controller did you go with? Are you using Our Nitrous Outlet window switch for activating the system? Or did you go with a Progressive Controller like the NOS MINI. We also have wiring diagrams as well that can help you when it comes to wiring. What did you use for ignition timing removal was it the LNC-2000 or did you plan on having your own Nitrous Tune Via HP tuners or EFI live?
The following users liked this post:
c1j3t (08-24-2017)

Quick Reply: C5 Z06 Nitrous Install Help??