C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My CHITBOX

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2019, 03:29 PM
jattz06
Pro

Received 84 Likes on 41 Posts

Default My CHITBOX

with the closure of the best thread on the fi section imo. Here’s some pics of my chitbox
04 c5z
LME 416
A&A kit Ti
makes 861/735
trapped 175 in the 1/2 and 147 in the 1/4 should go 15x with more seat time

The following users liked this post:
CorvetteBrent (06-24-2022)
Old 01-06-2019, 05:03 PM
chris308
Melting Slicks

Received 103 Likes on 93 Posts

...but do you have a dyno sheet?

Nice car!

Last edited by chris308; 01-06-2019 at 05:03 PM.
Old 01-06-2019, 06:25 PM
silver408z
Drifting

Received 97 Likes on 91 Posts

Why not lower your radiator or get a cut down radiator so you don't have to cut your hood?
Old 01-06-2019, 06:32 PM
jattz06
Pro

Originally Posted by chris308
...but do you have a dyno sheet?

Nice car!
Lol I actually do have a dyno sheet
Old 01-06-2019, 06:35 PM
jattz06
Pro

Originally Posted by silver408z
Why not lower your radiator or get a cut down radiator so you don't have to cut your hood?
the charge pipe isn’t affected by the radiator. The angle of the pipe was too high so I cut the hood.. I personally like it but to each their own
Old 01-06-2019, 09:02 PM
ascastil
Burning Brakes

Received 167 Likes on 125 Posts

Stock fuel pump?
Old 01-06-2019, 10:23 PM
bill mcdonald
Le Mans Master

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts

Nice Chitbox!
Old 01-06-2019, 10:31 PM
edram454
Pro
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 67 Likes on 57 Posts

looks like a hacked up track car. chit popping out of the hood because you cant afford to buy a hood that hides that hideous poorly engineered bump and no extractor.. wheels look like crap and basically looks like a 12k ragged corvette. Love those phaggy blue brakes. Chit looking speedracer decals that give it that extra chitbox look. Looks like a chitbox from the fast and delirious. I can trash this car for eternity. It is easy to be a hater like most of these azzholes on this forum. I can say a million things wrong with this car. Instead I should appreciate the work it took to have your car meet your goals. I can post positive things or encouragement and if there was something I did not agree with I would say it in a nice and respectful way. It is a individual choice if you want to be an azzhole. some of these types are still trying to be clever in this thread posint about dyno sheets etc... these ****** have nothing better to do. I wont trash you car any more. I just wanted you to see how easy it is to be a hater/trasher. If you have nothing good to say then dont say anything. if some of these chitbags followed that creed this forum would be a better place. Seriously, now that I got that off my chest, good luck with your car. If it rocks your boat then thats all that matters. I am not going to rip your ride for the next two weeks or question your integrity etc. Regards.
Old 01-06-2019, 11:51 PM
jattz06
Pro

Originally Posted by edram454
looks like a hacked up track car. chit popping out of the hood because you cant afford to buy a hood that hides that hideous poorly engineered bump and no extractor.. wheels look like crap and basically looks like a 12k ragged corvette. Love those phaggy blue brakes. Chit looking speedracer decals that give it that extra chitbox look. Looks like a chitbox from the fast and delirious. I can trash this car for eternity. It is easy to be a hater like most of these azzholes on this forum. I can say a million things wrong with this car. Instead I should appreciate the work it took to have your car meet your goals. I can post positive things or encouragement and if there was something I did not agree with I would say it in a nice and respectful way. It is a individual choice if you want to be an azzhole. some of these types are still trying to be clever in this thread posint about dyno sheets etc... these ****** have nothing better to do. I wont trash you car any more. I just wanted you to see how easy it is to be a hater/trasher. If you have nothing good to say then dont say anything. if some of these chitbags followed that creed this forum would be a better place. Seriously, now that I got that off my chest, good luck with your car. If it rocks your boat then thats all that matters. I am not going to rip your ride for the next two weeks or question your integrity etc. Regards.
LOL Yup just a chitbox that will drag your car in any aspect
Old 01-07-2019, 01:22 AM
dopefedz
Racer

Received 35 Likes on 27 Posts

LOL. Nice car man. Looks killer to me.
Old 01-07-2019, 01:37 AM
jattz06
Pro

Originally Posted by dopefedz
LOL. Nice car man. Looks killer to me.
thanks! I appreciate it
Old 01-07-2019, 07:20 AM
Turpid porpoise
Melting Slicks

Received 352 Likes on 278 Posts

OP, nice car and nice numbers.

STFU with your cry baby shenanigans. This is a public forum where people have the right to post their opinion whether you like it or not. Go back to your precious ZR1 foum.
Old 01-07-2019, 09:53 AM
Darion
Safety Car

Received 232 Likes on 142 Posts

Love it!

PC
Old 01-07-2019, 10:30 AM
helga203
Safety Car

Received 434 Likes on 373 Posts

Lol I must have chit box to. Cut hood to fit f2 haven't vacuumed or washed it for 10ys lol
Old 01-07-2019, 10:31 AM
Turbo-Geist
Melting Slicks

Received 176 Likes on 138 Posts
2018 Corvette of Year Finalist
2017 C5 of Year Finalist

Originally Posted by jattz06

LOL Yup just a chitbox that will drag your car in any aspect

jattz06's vette will blow the shop stickers and dynosheets right off lil' Ed's dyno queen. Bonus points for actually racing your car and posting real world results.
Old 01-07-2019, 02:11 PM
MRc5z
Racer

Received 31 Likes on 27 Posts

Nice Chitbox!
Old 01-07-2019, 02:46 PM
mic575
Instructor

Received 45 Likes on 29 Posts

Very nice looking chitbox jattz06, with info to back it up, impressive! I just wish the gentleman from the now closed thread would post up similar information because his sounds like an amazing car as well.

Get notified of new replies

To My CHITBOX

Old 01-07-2019, 04:54 PM
Podium
Burning Brakes

Received 101 Likes on 84 Posts

Did you train day in and day out to become this stupid or is it something that comes natural to you?

Last edited by Podium; 01-07-2019 at 07:04 PM.
Old 01-07-2019, 04:55 PM
Podium
Burning Brakes

Received 101 Likes on 84 Posts

Nice set up and nice car! Waht heads you running? Im going to stroker motor this winter but already have the Ti set up.
Old 01-07-2019, 05:39 PM
jattz06
Pro

Originally Posted by Podium
Nice set up and nice car! Waht heads you running? Im going to stroker motor this winter but already have the Ti set up.
thanks I have Brodix heads done by lme

Quick Reply: My CHITBOX