C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My CHITBOX

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2019, 07:39 AM
ascastil
Burning Brakes

Received 167 Likes on 125 Posts

Originally Posted by jattz06

I was going to write out a long response but here’s my dyno sheet since you still can’t find yours.. I’m sure you can recognize my car with all that blue you like in the engine bay
What's the tire size in the back, how tall?
Old 01-09-2019, 09:05 AM
BLOWNBLUEZ06
Tech Contributor

Received 69 Likes on 47 Posts

I'm willing to bet everything I own that Zebra could run anything toungeRam454 owns in a mile race, spot him 3/4 mile and still kill him by at least 1/8mi with what he runs daily.
The following users liked this post:
mykream (01-11-2019)
Old 01-09-2019, 10:03 AM
Turbo-Geist
Melting Slicks

Received 176 Likes on 138 Posts
2018 Corvette of Year Finalist
2017 C5 of Year Finalist

Originally Posted by edram454
...I did but it was horrible with a full spool and a air shifted a-1 automatic turbo 400 with a 5000 stall converter...
It was air shifted? I stand by my original claim. You can't even shift an auto. You had to have it shift itself.

... if you think you can shift your chitbox faster than a automatic does and never miss a shift you guys should go back to your pokemon gameboy and entertain yourself some other way...
I had no trouble in this race against a highly modified hellcat with a modern automatic. More real world results.

Old 01-09-2019, 10:21 AM
helga203
Safety Car

Received 434 Likes on 373 Posts

Originally Posted by _zebra
why drive a turbo with a belt when it's much more efficient to use the exhaust?
and that dirty mug sounds just as ugly as the name 'helga'

sorry you feel like you wasted money; sounds like your vehicular enjoyment is actually derived elsewhere...
i, for one, just spent as much as my car's worth in mods again, but i did it for my own driving enjoyment - something i've been experiencing for the last 8yrs in this same car & plan to pass on to my kids (whenever i eventually have them). sounds like one man's trash is another man's treasure.

and in before this thread gets closed, too
Old 01-09-2019, 11:41 AM
jattz06
Pro

Received 84 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by ascastil
What's the tire size in the back, how tall?
27.. the car is dyno’d with street tires on the stock wheels. Idk how tall they are
ascastil (01-09-2019)
Old 01-09-2019, 12:50 PM
ysb02
Drifting

Received 30 Likes on 29 Posts

What clutch / drivetrain mods do you have?

Old 01-09-2019, 02:29 PM
jattz06
Pro

Originally Posted by ysb02
What clutch / drivetrain mods do you have?

McLeod rxt twin disc, stock trans, diff has Gforce 300m halfshafts. I also have the pfadt brace/mount and ecs trans brace

Last edited by jattz06; 01-09-2019 at 02:30 PM.
Old 01-09-2019, 02:45 PM
ysb02
Drifting

Looks nice! I'm doing about the same build with a ysi but swapping out for a t6060. Hoping I can hit the same speed #s.

Originally Posted by jattz06

McLeod rxt twin disc, stock trans, diff has Gforce 300m halfshafts. I also have the pfadt brace/mount and ecs trans brace
Old 01-09-2019, 04:18 PM
jattz06
Pro

Originally Posted by ysb02
Looks nice! I'm doing about the same build with a ysi but swapping out for a t6060. Hoping I can hit the same speed #s.
nice should make some solid power with the ysi and the 6060 is stout.. should be a beast!
Old 01-09-2019, 08:35 PM
_zebra
Le Mans Master

Received 809 Likes on 533 Posts

Originally Posted by BLOWNBLUEZ06
I'm willing to bet everything I own that Zebra could run anything toungeRam454 owns in a mile race, spot him 3/4 mile and still kill him by at least 1/8mi with what he runs daily.
and that's with a waffle iron sitting in my valley cover...

dang... sounds like now i gotta get some big-boy tires, too.
Old 01-09-2019, 10:28 PM
edram454
Pro
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 67 Likes on 57 Posts

you are going to actually compare your shifting ability to a professionally built 1500 horsepower capable turbo 400 with transbrake and air shifted?? this shows how retarded you are turbo turd. . this shows how demented you are if you think you can outshift an automatic.

Last edited by edram454; 01-09-2019 at 11:20 PM. Reason: remove
Old 01-10-2019, 09:32 AM
Podium
Burning Brakes

Received 101 Likes on 84 Posts

Thought you were done?
Old 01-10-2019, 09:59 AM
Turbo-Geist
Melting Slicks

Received 176 Likes on 138 Posts
2018 Corvette of Year Finalist
2017 C5 of Year Finalist

you are going to actually compare your shifting ability to a professionally built 1500 horsepower capable turbo 400 with transbrake and air shifted?? this shows how retarded you are turbo turd. . this shows how demented you are if you think you can outshift an automatic.
Please see the video above where the corvette I was driving outran a car that was being shifted by a computer. This is known as documented video proof.

You said autos win races, clearly the auto did not win this race. I'm posting actual results, but "little ed" is on a corvette forum talking about a mustang he no longer owns. You haven't posted any actual results in the form of dynosheets, videos, timeslips, etc.

You are further proving your inability to shift by day-dreaming about an air-shifted automatic transmission. Do you even shift, bro? Post up some actual documented results.
Old 01-10-2019, 07:26 PM
_zebra
Le Mans Master

i will hand it to an automatic for consistency, though... so maybe he was implying bracket racing

Last edited by _zebra; 01-10-2019 at 07:27 PM.
Old 01-10-2019, 10:34 PM
edram454
Pro
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 67 Likes on 57 Posts

turbo turd is showing us all how stupid and inmature and out of touch he is by insisting that he can outshift an automatic. whopty da!!! this idiot is John Phucking Force and can outshift a race automatic. little turbo turd is so full of chit. I comment whenever I feel like it. have you paid your forum dues? do you even pay? probably not since he shot his wad on this pile of chit car of his. You will never have the knowledge or experience I have now about cars and corvettes in general. Yes I built that mustang and it would have inserted a rod up your cars azz for sure. This guy insist he can out shift a automatic!!! how stupid is that. the only shifter that has the best chance in beating a automatic is a lenco which you dont have. nobody is perfect and even the very best professional driver will make shifting mistakes. a auto never mis shifts and is extremely consistent. the hellcat is a flying brick and was under-powered. if both cars had equal power and weight the automatic car will always make a good consistent pass. Automatics are for super fast cars that rev extremely fast where a split second mistake can cost you your engine. Look at the street racers on tv. every one of those guys make over 1400 horsepower and all run automatics. If you cant see this you are lost dude. shifting is for road racing. automatics are for drag racing. did you know that most of the old can am cars ran automatics. the famous mclaren m8f ran a automaics. the auto can take much more abuse than a stick also. The Chaparrel race cars of the can am days also ran automatics and they were road racers. so you think by beating a slow and heavy hellcat that you can outshift and out perform a automatic transmission. if you had two exact cars both 1000 horsepower cars same weight etc... the auto will win every time. you have illusions of grandeur and try to defend your ridiculous claim that you can shift your car better than a automatics transmission. talk to any knowledgeable drag racer and he will tell you the same thing..autos are for real, real fast cars. not yours.turbo turd.
Old 01-11-2019, 12:18 AM
junk c5
Burning Brakes

Received 60 Likes on 57 Posts

I like tooling around town pulling gears in a manual but I prefer the consistency of a built auto at the track.... But then again, I’m not the best at pulling gears and wouldn’t bet $500-$1000 on me not missing a gear during a grudge race.
CorvetteBrent (06-24-2022)
Old 01-11-2019, 12:24 AM
_zebra
Le Mans Master

turbo turd is showing us all how stupid and inmature and out of touch he is by insisting that he can outshift an automatic. whopty da!!! this idiot is John Phucking Force and can outshift a race automatic. little turbo turd is so full of chit. I comment whenever I feel like it. have you paid your forum dues? do you even pay? probably not since he shot his wad on this pile of chit car of his. You will never have the knowledge or experience I have now about cars and corvettes in general. Yes I built that mustang and it would have inserted a rod up your cars azz for sure. This guy insist he can out shift a automatic!!! how stupid is that. the only shifter that has the best chance in beating a automatic is a lenco which you dont have. nobody is perfect and even the very best professional driver will make shifting mistakes. a auto never mis shifts and is extremely consistent. the hellcat is a flying brick and was under-powered. if both cars had equal power and weight the automatic car will always make a good consistent pass. Automatics are for super fast cars that rev extremely fast where a split second mistake can cost you your engine. Look at the street racers on tv. every one of those guys make over 1400 horsepower and all run automatics. If you cant see this you are lost dude. shifting is for road racing. automatics are for drag racing. did you know that most of the old can am cars ran automatics. the famous mclaren m8f ran a automaics. the auto can take much more abuse than a stick also. The Chaparrel race cars of the can am days also ran automatics and they were road racers. so you think by beating a slow and heavy hellcat that you can outshift and out perform a automatic transmission. if you had two exact cars both 1000 horsepower cars same weight etc... the auto will win every time. you have illusions of grandeur and try to defend your ridiculous claim that you can shift your car better than a automatics transmission. talk to any knowledgeable drag racer and he will tell you the same thing..autos are for real, real fast cars. not yours.turbo turd.
to also be fair the other way, i didn't see turbo said he could shift faster than an auto - he showed his stick-shift car winning a race against an automatic car with more power. yeah, there were quips about your supposed inability to drive a standard, but not necessarily claims of him changing gears faster.

Get notified of new replies

To My CHITBOX

Old 01-11-2019, 07:53 AM
Turpid porpoise
Melting Slicks

Received 352 Likes on 278 Posts

1. It is DELUSIONS....

2. You are projecting your subconscious onto others.

You are the one rambling on and on about how cool and fast your cars were back in the 80s, you know like 30 years ago...
Old 01-11-2019, 10:08 AM
ysb02
Drifting

Just a reminder you can ignore the children (or adult children) on the forum via the user control panel.
Old 01-11-2019, 10:23 AM
mic575
Instructor

Received 45 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by Turpid porpoise
1. It is DELUSIONS....

2. You are projecting your subconscious onto others.

You are the one rambling on and on about how cool and fast your cars were back in the 80s, you know like 30 years ago...
I think maybe he is getting his vast knowledge and experience from watching the street racers on tv.

Quick Reply: My CHITBOX