C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Procharger Tensioner

Old 02-16-2019, 02:56 PM
itzdave

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Procharger Tensioner

Hey! New guy here, and i'm kind of stumped on this, hoping you pro's can help me. i picked up a used P1sc-1 kit for a C5, supposedly a Gen 1 kit, and i think i'm either missing the tensioner, or i'm just not smart enough to figure it out. The instruction manual seems a little contradicting, one page says it uses the factory tensioner that's just relocated, another page suggests the tensioner should have came with my kit, if i'm reading it correctly. The bracket only has 1 hole for the tensioner pulley, but the only tensioner that i have for my engine has 2 bolts, and normally mounted on the water pump. Can post more pictures if needed. Thanks in advance!

edit - 6 rib pulley setup, btw.

full engine info:
2004 LS6
PRC 2.5 heads
224/224 cam
Warr TB
Katech rod bolts
ZEX stealth nitrous kit
T-56 (Viperized)

Last edited by itzdave; 02-16-2019 at 02:58 PM.
Old 02-16-2019, 08:02 PM
tabbruzz
CF Senior Member

Liked 41 Times in 36 Posts

I have no clue, but it looks like you take the pulley off your tensioner and put it on that bracket that's sticking out. You can see the pulley marks on the bracket so perhaps that's all you need...

Search this Thread
Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: