Notices
C5 General General C5 Corvette and C5 Z06 Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dealerships!!! What has been your worst experience??????

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2006, 10:34 AM
jimbosr
Drifting

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

i worked at jerrys toyota in baltimore md after i retired from the airforce. i did three months there and i can tell you they are the most underhanded dealer in the northeast . i woudnt let them wash my wheels on my car.
Old 09-15-2006, 02:16 PM
NEVERL8C5
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Purchased a 99 coupe from Douglas Jeep and Polaris In Venice,Fl. Engine went bad @32days and was offered no assistance as they managed to void the advertised included 90 day 100% parts and labor bumper to bumper warranty during the closing process.Don't trust the closers they are thieves with a smile. I guess the car overwhelmed me and the wife that day. Next time I will be more careful. After a new engine and considerable cost the car is now doing well. Clean carfax report was in error also, undisclosed accident repairs. Who can you trust these days.Thanks to all of you for the help and encouragement. Forum members are the greatest.
Old 09-15-2006, 03:21 PM
Fastbird
Race Director
Pro Mechanic

Received 813 Likes on 431 Posts
C5 of Year Finalist (performance mods) 2019
2017 C5 of the Year Finalist
2016 C5 of the Year Finalist
2015 C5 of the Year Finalist
I Believe In The Beer Fairy

Originally Posted by NEVERL8C5
Purchased a 99 coupe from Douglas Jeep and Polaris In Venice,Fl. Engine went bad @32days and was offered no assistance as they managed to void the advertised included 90 day 100% parts and labor bumper to bumper warranty during the closing process.Don't trust the closers they are thieves with a smile. I guess the car overwhelmed me and the wife that day. Next time I will be more careful. After a new engine and considerable cost the car is now doing well. Clean carfax report was in error also, undisclosed accident repairs. Who can you trust these days.Thanks to all of you for the help and encouragement. Forum members are the greatest.
Just curious, but how did they sneak that by you?

Quick Reply: Dealerships!!! What has been your worst experience??????