Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

[Z06] Gas pedal sensitivity??

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2011, 07:01 PM
LT1driver
Le Mans Master

Received 33 Likes on 33 Posts

first, don't be so sensitive, don't like a comment ignore it, second it was kinda of a smartazz remark to you but hey, as you said it is the internet and third welcome to z world and lastly I see your problem besides being young your are from jersey sorry but welcome and I agree probably TPS you need to check

By the way senior CF member doesn't mean old in age just like junior member does not mean you are a youngster age wise.
Old 09-20-2011, 07:08 PM
Blackonblack89
Advanced

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

i know that age has nothing with that. its how long uve been a member. ur right i coulda igonore it but i probably was annoyed at the car and came up short by searching for an answer. and then that post.... meh but i didnt lol

yep jersey sucks esp. the drivers amd esp northern jersey god i hate going up there
Old 09-22-2011, 10:32 AM
Rohan
Burning Brakes

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 23 Likes on 15 Posts

I had that problem with my 99 coupe... ended up being the Mass Airflow Sensor. Reason being: I changed exhaust and intake, computer didn't adjust for it. Ordered a cold air tuned sensor and the problem went away. Not saying it's your problem but it's worth a look.

Also, temp, as stated above, can play a factor. Get a CoW tune and you won't have another problem with throttle response.

That being said,
I thought the ECU on 2000 and up models and Z06s automatically re-calibrated for CAI and exhaust swaps but I could be wrong. It may have been later.

-Rohan
Old 09-22-2011, 03:51 PM
63Corvette
Le Mans Master

Received 283 Likes on 199 Posts

Welcome to the Forum Blackonblack! I hope you get your problem solved. There is a wealth of information here, but I don't know the answer. Usually (STOCK) these C5 Z06 cars are bullet proof

Quick Reply: [Z06] Gas pedal sensitivity??