Jealous morons abound

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2012, 07:42 PM
His93C4
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Default Jealous morons abound

Just got done rinsing my car off. I was in getting a massage for a little over an hour. I come out to find my hood and windshield with mud all over them. Fortunately they just threw it on the car and didn't rub it in. I had to find a do it yourself carwash. Stupid, moronic, idiotic, jealous humans. I can't stand them.

Just had to vent.
Old 10-07-2012, 07:51 PM
Dave68
Race Director

Received 79 Likes on 50 Posts

Default Agreed!

Within one month of owning my new C5 (back in 01), I've had someone throw a cigarette lighter and a lit cigarette at it. Thelit cigarette landed on the rear window, luckily.

So yes, morons ae everywhere!
Old 10-07-2012, 07:54 PM
koldnrg
Racer

Received 28 Likes on 16 Posts

After eight years in law enforcement one of my pet peeves was someone who messed with someone else's property. It's extremely chicken$#|+ If you ask me
Old 10-07-2012, 07:55 PM
sfc rick
Le Mans Master

Received 150 Likes on 79 Posts

That kind of person/person's are living on borrowed time. Don't give'em a second thought cause more than likely you'll see their body laying in a street with an outline around them. Then they'll flash their last living mugshot on the news.

fishbust
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just try to be happy knowing one day, some day, they will do it to the wrong person at the wrong time on the wrong day....and then they won't be doing it anymore.
Old 10-07-2012, 08:12 PM
SL1D3R
Drifting

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
WA Events Coordinator

I washed my car yesterday and drove it over to a car wash place in order to vacuum the interior.

I park and, literally, within a few minutes the idiot next to me starts shaking the dirt off his floor mats.

I just stood there and stared at him...shocked. Finally, he looks over and says, "Hey, how ya doin? Oh, sorry, I'll try not to get any dirt on your car." As massive amounts of dust and debris land on my car.
Old 10-07-2012, 08:18 PM
andrec10
Burning Brakes

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Back in early 80's I had just repainted my 76 Camaro, and some @SSHOLE! Keyed the whole side of it, because it looked too pretty for them. If I had caught them doing it, it would not have ended well for them!

Last edited by andrec10; 10-07-2012 at 08:23 PM.
Old 10-07-2012, 08:25 PM
allred
Drifting

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Sickening!

At least they didn't do any permanent damage......apart from the psychological type.

Cripple-minded morons!

Old 10-07-2012, 08:28 PM
Sinister-one
Le Mans Master

Received 44 Likes on 39 Posts

my car alarm and monitoring system is by Beretta !!
Old 10-07-2012, 08:29 PM
jrose7004
Team Owner

Received 1,681 Likes on 1,303 Posts
C6 of Year Finalist (appearance mods) 2019

It's a good think you didn't catch them!
Old 10-07-2012, 08:32 PM
MSG C5
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2,690 Likes on 1,487 Posts
2022 C5 of the Year Finalist - Modified
2021 C5 of the Year Finalist - Modified
C7 of the Year - Modified Finalist 2021
Finalist 2020 C7 of the Year -- Modified
2020 C5 of the Year Finalist - Modified
C5 of Year Finalist (appearance mods) 2019
2018 C5 of Year Finalist

That's because by driving a Corvette, you are disrespecting them and their ****-box car!
Old 10-07-2012, 08:36 PM
mxz800
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Maybe it because there are more people in the world so more jerks out there or it could be because of the class warfare being waged but it seems like its worse now.

Whenever I got a new car, or anything for that matter people would say it MUST be nice etc.(Small town) There was one person who would ride my A$$ more then the rest. I always wanted to tell him it MUST be nice to have the money to smoke three packs a day, drink a bottle of whiskey a day, but since I delt with the public everyday I had to get a thick skin. Ask me if I miss dealing with the public.
Old 10-07-2012, 08:42 PM
SL1D3R
Drifting

WA Events Coordinator

Class warfare?

Yes, I own a Corvette, but I am of the lower class.

Maybe you mean "classless" warfare.
Old 10-07-2012, 08:47 PM
mxz800
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SL1D3R
Class warfare?

Yes, I own a Corvette, but I am of the lower class.

Maybe you mean "classless" warfare.
What I should've said is people think that anyone who owns a corvette must be a 1% 'er.
Old 10-07-2012, 08:48 PM
SL1D3R
Drifting

WA Events Coordinator

...or 99% awesome.
Old 10-07-2012, 08:57 PM
killain
Race Director

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 518 Likes on 315 Posts
St. Jude Donor '03 thru '24
Oldtimer

Default The epic internal battle ?

Originally Posted by mxz800
Maybe it because there are more people in the world so more jerks out there or it could be because of the class warfare being waged but it seems like its worse now.

Whenever I got a new car, or anything for that matter people would say it MUST be nice etc.(Small town) There was one person who would ride my A$$ more then the rest. I always wanted to tell him it MUST be nice to have the money to smoke three packs a day, drink a bottle of whiskey a day, but since I delt with the public everyday I had to get a thick skin. Ask me if I miss dealing with the public.
Things like this are just snap shots of the disenfranchised, But more over, it's a class of humans who would like to have everything they want but refuse to accept or even try to find the pathway to a better life. Attempted education, failed. Hard work, Failed. just trying to advance themselves, Failed.

You can't change them. My one sister was in that pile of humans. Just glad my mother passed away so she didn't have to see how low my sister would go. And now she wants nothing, of course she's dead, buried in a potters field. She started out extremely bright but it all went to hell and she followed it down that rat hole where she was the only thing important. I'd like ever much to be sorry for her, but I'm not. Her other sister and myself, we worked hard, got an education and tried over and over and over to show her how she too, could make something of herself, but all she could do was take, and take and take. Anyone who had something nice she'd try to damage or destroy it.

Most LEO here have seen the same crap five days a week, that class of fail to accomplish somethings on every shift. you can't change the course of failed evolution, you can lead, but they have no interest in the journey. They take what they can, and if it won't move or they can't steal it they just destroy it. Sad, but it's life.
Old 10-07-2012, 09:22 PM
allred
Drifting

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

killian,

That is so, so sad.

And so, so true.

Get notified of new replies

To Jealous morons abound

Old 10-07-2012, 09:39 PM
ROLL TIDE ROLL
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

When my 01 was about a year old, I was out driving around with the top off. I ran in to circuit city to grab a couple things and when I came out some azzhat had thrown their braums 1/2 eaten burger, fries and the malt in my car.
Old 10-07-2012, 10:02 PM
Dave68
Race Director

Received 79 Likes on 50 Posts

Originally Posted by ROLL TIDE ROLL
When my 01 was about a year old, I was out driving around with the top off. I ran in to circuit city to grab a couple things and when I came out some azzhat had thrown their braums 1/2 eaten burger, fries and the malt in my car.
That reminds me..... I used to work with a tall African american girl who was coming out of a fast food place to find a car with some people in it, parked next to her truck. A large fountain drink was sitting on the top of the truck.
Without saying anything, she walked over, picked up the drink and threw it into the open window of the car, splashing everyone inside with that soda and ice.

Another story involving a coworker who lived in an apartment:
His truck stereo was stolen, one night, so for several nights after he replaced the stereo, my coworker left his truck doors unlocked while he waited by the window - lights out and baseball bat nearby. Sure enough, the same two guys pulled up and started to remove the new stereo. Of course, within minutes, my coworker was out there wacking both of the thief's legs with the bat. As both were writhing in pain, he called the cops and had them arrested. I don't think they tried stealing his stereo, ever again.
Old 10-07-2012, 10:54 PM
pickleseimer
Drifting

Received 321 Likes on 212 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-'20-'21-'22-'23

Killain backs up my experiences in dealing with such individuals, in that they are difficult if not impossible to change. One percent or 99%, I don't know. Perhaps these folks are members of the 47% that is being discussed so much lately. There are plenty of examples of those that once they get on this track of thinking they are freely entitled to whatever they want, it is difficult for them to knuckle down to an attitude of working / earning it instead. Trying to help can be frustrating - some times when you help someone in trouble, they'll only remember you when they are in trouble again.

One thing we can do is just be consistently aware of those situations and circumstances that enable these losers to express themselves by damaging our property. My Vette is a seasonal car, so I can somewhat pick and choose where I leave my car. No Walmart / K-Mart / Target / Sam's Club parking lots. No leaving it at a sporting event. When I go out to eat, I sit where I can casually observe the car and park out in the open away from other cars so it would be unusual for anyone to approach it. The only place I feel good about walking away from the car in public is at a few local cruise-ins attended mostly by other car entusiasts. Benefit car shows or car shows which are a part of some larger publicly advertised associated event have proven to be undesirable because people won't control themselves or their kids - I have a small collection of seasonal cars so I take one of the ones that can sustain some potential abuse to the few benefit shows I attend. My grandkids go to cruise-ins all the time with me and they get excited when they see the 'pretty' cars but they simply know you don't touch any of the cars. If I go to WallyWorld, I just take the Honda Civic beater instead.

It's a sad commentary, but if you have something nice you care about and want to keep it that way, whether a car, home, family, then you have to protect and defend it. Yeah, regarding my Vette it's a little **** on my part, but after I've spent hours and money caring for the car, I'll be darned if I'll take the chance on exposing it to a few people who wouldn't know what to do with it five minutes after they'd have one, and don't want me to have it either.

Quick Reply: Jealous morons abound