Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

[Z06] Aggressive Cam Option, Driveable

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2015, 03:16 PM
lilgbz28
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's cool hit up complete street performance. Andrew is the guy you want to talk to shop owner and tuner. He's located near you and does the tuning work for rkt performance he can spec a nice cam for you and a great guy to work with. He did the tuning on my car with the big old lumpy ms4 cam from Texas speed . Runs great and drivabilty is not bad for what it is.
Old 05-26-2015, 09:08 AM
Complete Street
Supporting Vendor

Received 101 Likes on 57 Posts

I like to get my customers on the phone to spec a cam to meet their goals. You can fill out forms for a cam, but there is definitely a lot more information conveyed when I can hear a customer's voice. We address sound, drivability, power, current and future mods, and reliability. While we may have some go to cam packages, not everyone fits into that box.

Andrew

Complete Street Performance
314 Turner Lane
West Chester, PA 19380

Call or text, 570-259-2547!
Old 05-26-2015, 08:47 PM
cv67
Team Owner

Received 3,043 Likes on 2,602 Posts
St. Jude Donor '05

So hes not doing everything over 2 and 3 times Id save his money for a nice H/C/I package, tune it once and get it right. No way hes going to reach his goals with stock heads nor like how it runs. How many cars out there sound nasty but dont run the # lots.
The real fun is in something that doesnt sound like much but sucks the doors off the car next to it. Costs more up front but less over the long haul
Old 05-26-2015, 10:16 PM
racebum
Race Director

Received 153 Likes on 146 Posts

Originally Posted by cuisinartvette
So hes not doing everything over 2 and 3 times Id save his money for a nice H/C/I package, tune it once and get it right. No way hes going to reach his goals with stock heads nor like how it runs. How many cars out there sound nasty but dont run the # lots.
The real fun is in something that doesnt sound like much but sucks the doors off the car next to it. Costs more up front but less over the long haul
this is what i thought the whole time this thread has been going

either use a smaller cam that mates with stock heads to bring out that midrange and take advantage of their low end velocity, or, save up and use a larger cam with the right heads, headers and intake

Quick Reply: [Z06] Aggressive Cam Option, Driveable