Sponsored by:

headlights??

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2016, 10:15 AM
xzo124
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default headlights??

couple years back I installed the kit that would make all 4 headlights stay on ,on high beam ... they started to not work when only on low beams . they work as they should on high beam . Fuses look good . Could it possibly be the relay that was supplied have gone bad????TIA xzo
Old 01-14-2016, 04:24 PM
Toque
Tech Contributor

Received 179 Likes on 99 Posts

Originally Posted by xzo124
couple years back I installed the kit that would make all 4 headlights stay on ,on high beam ... they started to not work when only on low beams . they work as they should on high beam . Fuses look good . Could it possibly be the relay that was supplied have gone bad????TIA xzo
Yea the relay could easily be your issue. I would disconnect the relay, scuff up the connectors and re-connect. See if that helps to start.

I got a relay that I have setup to keep my FOG lights ON, when I turn on my high beams. It started flickering a month ago, and now its not keeping my FOG lights on at all when I go to high beams. I suspect I need to scuff up the connections, or I have a bad relay. They are cheap at Radio Shack, or Automotive store.

Toque
Old 01-14-2016, 10:02 PM
Toque
Tech Contributor

Received 179 Likes on 99 Posts

Originally Posted by thisMSGgood4me
and if that doesn't fix the problem, just buy another relay and replace the old one. They're cheap.
Just fixed mine ! Just a connector on the relay that lost its connection over time. It happens. Its humid as heck here in the summer. Good to go now!

Toque

Get notified of new replies

To headlights??

Quick Reply: headlights??