Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

[Z06] Intake coupler

Old 06-24-2018, 01:34 PM
egott91
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Intake coupler

Hey everyone! New to the forums, but not to LS power. If this isn’t the right section for this question, I apologize in advance. However, here is my situation:

I will be doing H/C/I/E on my 03 Z06 this summer and need to find an intake coupled between the air bridge and throttle body. I will be running a SLP blackwing filter to the stock air bridge connected to a NW 102mm TB. I need a coupler from the stock air bridge to the TB. I’m sure there are many of you guys running a 102mm TB and intake, so where have you gotten your couplers? I believe in need a 5” ID X 4” OD that’s 5” long, correct? Or have any of you squashed down the accordion coupler and connected an additional coupler to span the gap to the TB? Any help is appreciated guys, this is the last piece I need in order to be able to start on the swap.
Old 06-24-2018, 10:09 PM
blackmachdown
Melting Slicks

Received 169 Likes on 120 Posts

Originally Posted by egott91
Hey everyone! New to the forums, but not to LS power. If this isn’t the right section for this question, I apologize in advance. However, here is my situation:

I will be doing H/C/I/E on my 03 Z06 this summer and need to find an intake coupled between the air bridge and throttle body. I will be running a SLP blackwing filter to the stock air bridge connected to a NW 102mm TB. I need a coupler from the stock air bridge to the TB. I’m sure there are many of you guys running a 102mm TB and intake, so where have you gotten your couplers? I believe in need a 5” ID X 4” OD that’s 5” long, correct? Or have any of you squashed down the accordion coupler and connected an additional coupler to span the gap to the TB? Any help is appreciated guys, this is the last piece I need in order to be able to start on the swap.
http://www.siliconeintakes.com/

That should have what you need

Last edited by blackmachdown; 06-24-2018 at 10:09 PM.
The following users liked this post:
ArmchairArchitect (06-25-2018)

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: [Z06] Intake coupler