Sponsored by:

Is This False Advertisement

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2004, 07:28 PM
0opticZ06
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mike@xtreme
The graph for the GTO is a nitrous run. Nothing else makes power like that. Hell, if anyone could get headers to do that, who wouldn't own them?!?
Mike at Xtreme is right as he should know he is a good vendor and tuner it is a nitrous run with a 100 shot. Guys yes this is one on my new companies, if you need to find out about me please ask others or just run a search on OpticZ06 to see who I am. I will be set up this month as a vendor on CF so more to come later. I changed the dyno graph to reflect the 100 shot on the 410 page just like it has been on the 510 page soory for the over looking of that. As Mike said i would want a set of those headers also if they made that power.

Regards
OpticZ
Old 07-09-2004, 07:53 PM
BlackSun!
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Let me be the first to wish you Good luck on your new business venture OpticZ06!!!

Old 07-10-2004, 12:05 AM
Gonzo
Le Mans Master

Received 152 Likes on 117 Posts

Originally Posted by TRiley
I can tell you from working with optic that this is not false advertisement. I have two C400HP and one Z450HP sitting at Tom Jumper Chevrolet right now. We are located in Atlanta GA, so anytime you would like to come in for a test drive we will be ready. I am sure that Sean would be more then happy to bring the GTO up there to satisfy your thirst. I can understand how people would think "false advertising" from all the "dyno queens" and "key board tough guys" on this site but we settle all speculation at the track not on the internet from our leather chairs. I am a supporting vender on this site and do not want you to associate false advertising with one of our venders again without some proof. I will give you that Sean did forget the nitrous word at the top of the 410 package of the GTO but he did put it below on the 510 package http://www.moderndaymusclecars.com/gto/index.htm . I guess we all can't be perfect. We are going to Reynolds GA "silverdollar raceway" on Saturday 7/10/2004 with the GTO if you want to see it in person or just click on the video link http://www.moderndaymusclecars.com/g...s/mdmc11.49.rm . Speaking of advertising visit our ad in the Dupont Registry July issue page 159. Thank you and have a great day. I am going to drive my C400HP now.
Thank you T.J. For setting the record straight

I am not vendor or involved in any way with either Tom Jumper or Mordern Day Muscle Cars. I am however a very happy customer. Both Sean and TJ are stand up guys, and if you dought it please invite him to the track. A group of Viper guys did about a year and a half ago, and he cleaned up. The Viper guy was classy enough to come to this forum and give Sean credit for putting together a great car and driving very well. Do a search, I hear it works now.

Anyway, if you don't know them, or have questions, I suggest you contact them and ask, they will be happy to answer your questions, and back up thier products.

If you don't know them and don't have the time to research them, just dont say anything, for you have no legitimate point of reference. I watched several of his C400 and C450 package's get dynotuned, and they all delivered what is advertised if not more. I watched one C400 actually make if I remeber right 412 HP (Gene's Car if I can remeber his name), thats 12 HP more than advertised.

I say congratulations on the Web page and Dupont registry Ad, and good luck. I hope you suceed with Mordern Day Muscle cars, and I know TJ will move more corvettes than ever
Old 07-10-2004, 02:21 AM
TheDarkKnight
Burning Brakes

Default Big Power Vehicles

Originally Posted by opticZ06
Mike at Xtreme is right as he should know he is a good vendor and tuner it is a nitrous run with a 100 shot. Guys yes this is one on my new companies, if you need to find out about me please ask others or just run a search on OpticZ06 to see who I am. I will be set up this month as a vendor on CF so more to come later. I changed the dyno graph to reflect the 100 shot on the 410 page just like it has been on the 510 page soory for the over looking of that. As Mike said i would want a set of those headers also if they made that power.

Regards
OpticZ
Cool, I see you mod/modded a Tahoe. Ever consider powering up a 5.3 (e85 capable) powered Suburban? My wife has one she wants to put a good, beefy sounding exhaust and eventually a blower into.
Old 07-10-2004, 11:15 AM
Stock Man
Race Director

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts
2015 C5 of Year Finalist
St. Jude Donor '05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10

Originally Posted by vmspionage
so where in nigeria do I mail my check?
Old 07-10-2004, 11:43 AM
0opticZ06
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by TheDarkKnight
Cool, I see you mod/modded a Tahoe. Ever consider powering up a 5.3 (e85 capable) powered Suburban? My wife has one she wants to put a good, beefy sounding exhaust and eventually a blower into.
Yes I have done a bunch of the tahoes for customers/ dealers, supercharged, heads cam combos a bunch of it. We just finished a 5.3 2004 SSR with a maganason with a 216 cam and CNC heads that made 450RWHP and 550 RWT with a auto and a stall it still needs more with the weight.

Cheers
Old 07-15-2004, 03:11 AM
TheDarkKnight
Burning Brakes

Cool. If all goes well the next 6-8 months, we may be giving you a call.
Old 07-15-2004, 12:54 PM
0opticZ06
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by TheDarkKnight
Cool. If all goes well the next 6-8 months, we may be giving you a call.

Sounds good just let me know.

Quick Reply: Is This False Advertisement