C5 Scan & Tune Corvette Onboard Diagnostics, Service Advice, Dyno Tuning, Fuel Management, Tuning Software, LS1 Edit, AutoTap, Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

Has ANYONE Ever Loaded A TTS Powerloader Over Ed Wright Programming???

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2002, 09:49 AM
ToplessTexan
Safety Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cruise-In II Veteran

Default Re: Has ANYONE Ever Loaded A TTS Powerloader Over Ed Wright Programming??? (Buckmaster)

Presumably the worst case scenario is that you'd need to install a stock flash first (as if you were installing a factory fresh PCM.) That assumes any "locking" is self contained in the flash.

How about the second part of the question then? The "throttle angle" parameter for the A4?
I thought this was discussed before? I think I remember babbling about flattening the stock sigmoidally shaped curves in the shift speed tables.
Old 09-09-2002, 09:28 PM
ToplessTexan
Safety Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cruise-In II Veteran

Default Re: Has ANYONE Ever Loaded A TTS Powerloader Over Ed Wright Programming??? (Buckmaster)

Is the stock sigmoidally/shift speed tables the same parameter as the throttle angle position?
The part throttle shift speed table has to be what you're looking for. It contains upshift and downshift curves that are a function of throttle position.

I have never heard it referred to the words you use.
Sigmoidal just refers to the flattened out 'S' shape of the curves. The effect you're looking for is most easily achieved by straightening/flattening the factory curves.

Quick Reply: Has ANYONE Ever Loaded A TTS Powerloader Over Ed Wright Programming???