C5 Tech Corvette Tech/Performance: LS1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Thanks again LAPD

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2005, 09:17 PM
monstermouse
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thanks again LAPD

LAPD designed and installed my custom electric cutout system and it works great. Their pipe fabrication guy and Dave the mechanic did a good job with no leaks and a switch hidden in the spot where the cigaret lighter used to be. They also installed the Hurst shifter with a custom spring setup that provides smooth, short shifts. We are now working on a full 3" exhaust system that will connect to my 3" x pipes plus an enhanced suspension package that will complete my car build up. Excellent work and prices plus a fun place to be around. Al and Shawn really take interest in the work in progress.
Old 04-18-2005, 09:20 PM
~SPEEDY~
Drifting

Originally Posted by monstermouse
LAPD designed and installed my custom electric cutout system and it works great. Their pipe fabrication guy and Dave the mechanic did a good job with no leaks and a switch hidden in the spot where the cigaret lighter used to be. They also installed the Hurst shifter with a custom spring setup that provides smooth, short shifts. We are now working on a full 3" exhaust system that will connect to my 3" x pipes plus an enhanced suspension package that will complete my car build up. Excellent work and prices plus a fun place to be around. Al and Shawn really take interest in the work in progress.
Nice any pic of the hidden switch ?
Old 04-18-2005, 09:38 PM
Rob'sC5
Melting Slicks

Cruise-In V Veteran
St. Jude's Donor '05

Old 04-19-2005, 01:37 PM
L.A.P.D.
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '03-'04-'05-'06

monstermouse,

It was our pleasure taking care of your Z06. Enjoy it and if there is any additional work you need done, please let us know. We can't wait to see how well the LAPD 3" exhaust does on your car on the dyno.

Thanks!

Shawn

Last edited by L.A.P.D.; 04-19-2005 at 04:45 PM.
Old 04-19-2005, 04:46 PM
L.A.P.D.
Supporting Vendor

monstermouse,

It was our pleasure taking care of your Z06. Enjoy it and if there is any additional work you need done, please let us know. We can't wait to see how well the LAPD 3" exhaust does on your car on the dyno.

Thanks!

Shawn
Old 04-20-2005, 04:00 PM
L.A.P.D.
Supporting Vendor

monstermouse,

Thanks!

Shawn
Old 04-21-2005, 01:32 PM
6 Kids
Burning Brakes

St. Jude Donor '06

Default We need pics please

Pics please?
Old 04-21-2005, 01:43 PM
Z06-JIM
Race Director