C5 Tech Corvette Tech/Performance: LS1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

code 2265

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2008, 06:35 PM
eaglesnests88
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default code 2265

This code on my 2001 convert.....Horizonal seat switch or what???????? Where is switch or contact point. this code is 2265 , comes back when I clear. thanks chuck
PS has power seat driver and pass.
Old 01-15-2008, 07:26 PM
BlackZ06
Safety Car

Received 24 Likes on 19 Posts

Default B2265

For a 2001 a B2265 is a fault in the mirror positioning curcuit. When you display the DTC is it listed as from the DDM or PDM (Driver Door Module ... Passenger Door Module) ???

There is a wiring problem in the control curcuit. This DTC usually sets when the Door Module is trying to position the mirror when a "memory" setting is recalled, such as when you first unlock the doors with the key fob.

Check the accordion fitting near the door hinges for chafed, exposed wiring. That's where I'd start.

Old 01-15-2008, 08:11 PM
eaglesnests88
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default code 2265

Would you beleive the mirror has been out for about a year. I just registered here for info, and I don't know how, but most posted code info has 2265 as seat horizonal. Thanks Soooooooo much, the code is right, I'm wrong by the way I bought a mirror with memory from ebay guy and have it on a shelf, guess it is time to replace the passenger mirror.. Thanks again This shows how a guy can get his wires crossed when presented with sooooo much information at this great corvette site... Thanks again
Old 01-15-2008, 08:54 PM
BlackZ06
Safety Car

Received 24 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by eaglesnests88
Would you beleive the mirror has been out for about a year. I just registered here for info, and I don't know how, but most posted code info has 2265 as seat horizonal. Thanks Soooooooo much, the code is right, I'm wrong by the way I bought a mirror with memory from ebay guy and have it on a shelf, guess it is time to replace the passenger mirror.. Thanks again This shows how a guy can get his wires crossed when presented with sooooo much information at this great corvette site... Thanks again
The DTC codes may vary year to year, so it is important to fill out your profile with information about your car. DTC that are P0xxx are fixed by the US EPA, and are the same car to car and manufacturer to manufacturer (these codes relate to pollution control issues) but after that a manufacturer can pretty much do what they want, and in the case of Chevy it seems like every few years they change some of the Body and Chassis code numbers and/or meanings.

Welcome to the forum ....

Get notified of new replies

To code 2265

Quick Reply: code 2265