C5 Tech Corvette Tech/Performance: LS1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Broken Yella Terra Ultralight Rocker

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2013, 05:06 AM
vettenuts
Team Owner

Received 186 Likes on 169 Posts

Biggest suggestion I would have is to check and see what the Australian holiday schedule is. Some of their holiday periods are longer than ours. He is usually very good at responding so I would suspect he is out of town or some similar reason.
Old 09-05-2013, 11:41 AM
ws6383zo6408
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't think their vacations are for 5 months
Old 09-05-2013, 01:21 PM
0Tony Mamo @ AFR
Former Vendor

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ws6383zo6408
I don't think their vacations are for 5 months
Not sure why Jim hasnt gotten back to you....I would almost bet your email is being dumped in his spam folder or something. He is on top of this stuff and usually responds very quickly.

I can help you if you want to help yourself....I don't have a complete kit I can send you but I can send you 16 of the new 3rd design rockers....their latest and strongest iteration of the Ultralite product which I stand behind and run in all my LS engines (personal and my customers).

Basically you would need a basis snap ring plier to remove your old rockers from the shaft and replace them with the new ones. It takes very little time to do this (its cake honestly and barely takes a minute to swap them).

If that works for you I can try and get them together and ship you something next week. Then I can worry about getting with Jim on a replacement set but it wont be your concern any longer and you can be up and running enjoying your car again.

PM me if this sounds like a workable situation for you.....I will cover the freight as well

-Tony

Quick Reply: Broken Yella Terra Ultralight Rocker