C5 Tech Corvette Tech/Performance: LS1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dash Turn Signal Indicator Arrow

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2011, 11:24 AM
ObieAnderson
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dash Turn Signal Indicator Arrow

My turn signals all work fine, but neither the indicator arrow in the dash nor the HUD work for the left side. Right side is all fine. It really doesn't present a problem since I can see and hear the actual exterior signal lamps blinking but if this is an easy fix I would like to take care of it.

Does it require pulling the dash? This is a 2004 coupe.
Old 10-13-2011, 12:06 PM
craig04c5
Melting Slicks

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by ObieAnderson
My turn signals all work fine, but neither the indicator arrow in the dash nor the HUD work for the left side. Right side is all fine. It really doesn't present a problem since I can see and hear the actual exterior signal lamps blinking but if this is an easy fix I would like to take care of it.

Does it require pulling the dash? This is a 2004 coupe.
Have you repaired or had damage to your outside door mirrors? When I damaged mine and fixed it only the drivers side arrows work on the dash or HUD. I know this is my issue because the mirror recently came unglued and both started working again. When I fixed it only the drivers side now works again. If you haven't fixed it try pressing the mirror back into the clips with the palm of your hand in the center of the outside mirrors. Mine has a broken "V" clip on the mirror base that helps align and hold the mirror and won't seat properly. If it is not seated all the way for some reason it affects the turn signal indicators. Wierd but true. It can also affect the memory setting of the mirror and seats.

Last edited by craig04c5; 10-13-2011 at 12:11 PM.

Quick Reply: Dash Turn Signal Indicator Arrow