C5 Tech Corvette Tech/Performance: LS1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Memory seat problem

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2017, 03:03 PM
Tsumi
Drifting

Received 357 Likes on 289 Posts
Default Memory seat problem

I have a problem with my memory seat and was wondering if anyone else had ever experienced this or know a solution to it.

I have easy entry turned on. My rear seat position is set to near bottom. However, once in a while it will go all the way to the top when moving into position after I put the key in the ignition, and it will always do that until I lower it and make it memorize the new (original) position. Then it will work properly for a time before once again going all the way to the top one day.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.
Old 03-15-2017, 05:07 PM
Tsumi
Drifting

Received 357 Likes on 289 Posts

Anyone?
Old 03-15-2017, 08:22 PM
Road Runner
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 171 Likes on 94 Posts
St. Jude Contributor '03 & '04

Originally Posted by Tsumi
I have a problem with my memory seat and was wondering if anyone else had ever experienced this or know a solution to it.

I have easy entry turned on. My rear seat position is set to near bottom. However, once in a while it will go all the way to the top when moving into position after I put the key in the ignition, and it will always do that until I lower it and make it memorize the new (original) position. Then it will work properly for a time before once again going all the way to the top one day.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.
Fortunately (for me) I haven't heard of this issue before - but I do have a suggestion you might try. The memory package has three buffers - #1, #2 and #1&2. If you have a second remote - the #2 - you might set it up for your needs and see if the issue is repeated with that memory buffer. In either case, you can also press both #1 and #2 buttons at the same time to access the third memory buffer and save your setup there also. Best of luck.

Get notified of new replies

To Memory seat problem

Quick Reply: Memory seat problem