C5 Tech Corvette Tech/Performance: LS1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Instrument panel

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2017, 07:35 AM
subcode1
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Instrument panel

Took dash apart to install blue LED for HUD. Got bulb kit from west coast. While apart I wanted to change the 14 bulbs in the back. Did not want to go with LED so I don't deal with polarity issues. Also figured put new UV bulbs while in there.
Looked at almost every post and simply could not find the Number for the 14 bulbs and if they are all the same. could not find part # or even where I can get the UV bulbs.
My service manual tells you how to take apart but no numbers the schematic identifies what for but again no numbers.
Does anyone out there know what the bulb numbers are?
Some items I saw posted have links but none work?
Thanks for any help
Old 10-18-2017, 08:32 AM
Tulsaeasyrider
Pro

Received 54 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by subcode1
Took dash apart to install blue LED for HUD. Got bulb kit from west coast. While apart I wanted to change the 14 bulbs in the back. Did not want to go with LED so I don't deal with polarity issues. Also figured put new UV bulbs while in there.
Looked at almost every post and simply could not find the Number for the 14 bulbs and if they are all the same. could not find part # or even where I can get the UV bulbs.
My service manual tells you how to take apart but no numbers the schematic identifies what for but again no numbers.
Does anyone out there know what the bulb numbers are?
Some items I saw posted have links but none work?
Thanks for any help
I don't know, but suggest you go to a dealer/parts dept. to obtain appropriate bulb identification. Good luck!
Old 10-18-2017, 11:05 AM
Robrote
Burning Brakes

Received 177 Likes on 117 Posts

Get notified of new replies

To Instrument panel

Quick Reply: Instrument panel