C5 Tech Corvette Tech/Performance: LS1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Transgo Transmission Reprogramer

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2018, 07:11 PM
My1stONE
Advanced

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Transgo Transmission Reprogramer

Has anyone tried a Transgo Transmission Reprogramer in their C5'S? I have used this kit in other gm car's and Van's with great results. It makes the transmission shift tighter and increase the pressure in the trans. It also has different springs and shims along with different piston shafts and things for the valve body and the like. I know that you can adjust the shift points on the car with a ECM tuner but I don't know if everything I have mentioned or close to it can also be done the same way. Mine shifts ok with a little too much softness especially from the one two shift. I want the nice firm shift between all gears. My full size Chevy van will catch second gear at times since I installed the reprReprogr/shift kit and I think my C5 should be able to do the same. My transmission has about 60-65 thousand miles on it with no other issues or complaints.

Last edited by My1stONE; 07-20-2018 at 07:14 PM. Reason: Missed word

Quick Reply: Transgo Transmission Reprogramer