C5 Tech Corvette Tech/Performance: LS1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hard start

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2018, 09:44 PM
C5 Diag
Moderator, Tech Contributor

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2,122 Likes on 1,687 Posts

Originally Posted by Mrdaydreamr
Hey Rob, I was told there was a reverse flow check valve built in the fuel pump, is there another check valve built in the fuel feed line ?
Hi !!
Since the pump and fuel filter/ pressure regulator were changed I crossed those 2 items out...so it's either an injector or the feed line check valve leaking...maybe I shouldn't !!!
Old 09-11-2018, 10:08 PM
Mrdaydreamr
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rwobs777
Hi !!
Since the pump and fuel filter/ pressure regulator were changed I crossed those 2 items out...so it's either an injector or the feed line check valve leaking...maybe I shouldn't !!!
Hey Rob, the car is not my daily driver and it does sit a lot. Thanks for all the info and I appreciate the opportunity of you letting me borrow your adapter, I’ll give you a heads up when you return if I need use it, I just need to find out if there is another check valve other then the one built in the fuel pump. Do you come down this way for corvette weekend at the beach Oct 12-13 ?
Old 09-14-2018, 09:00 AM
C5 Diag

Support Corvetteforum!

Hey Rob, the car is not my daily driver and it does sit a lot. Thanks for all the info and I appreciate the opportunity of you letting me borrow your adapter, I’ll give you a heads up when you return if I need use it, I just need to find out if there is another check valve other then the one built in the fuel pump. Do you come down this way for corvette weekend at the beach Oct 12-13 ?
Back in town !!...don't know if you continued to diagnose the fuel pressure issue...if you still need the adapters let me know !!
Old 09-18-2018, 07:00 AM
Mrdaydreamr
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rwobs777
Back in town !!...don't know if you continued to diagnose the fuel pressure issue...if you still need the adapters let me know !!
I probably will borrow the adaptors if the offer still stands, I’ll give you a heads up when I need them. Thanks again and I appreciate it !
Old 09-18-2018, 07:44 AM
C5 Diag

Support Corvetteforum!

I probably will borrow the adaptors if the offer still stands, I’ll give you a heads up when I need them. Thanks again and I appreciate it !
OK, great...just let me know !!
Old 01-21-2019, 11:42 AM
KGoodwin
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Was there any resolution to this post?

Quick Reply: Hard start