C5 Tech Corvette Tech/Performance: LS1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Products and sales at Speed Demon Motorsports!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2004, 11:50 AM
Chris@SD
Safety Car

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default New Products and sales at Speed Demon Motorsports!!!

New Products!
Vararam induction for the C5 Corvette! We installed one on our 434 engine the other day and let me tell you. Everything went together great, looks great, and I am sure it will perform unbelievable! We will be testing it at the track soon, but it has been raining a little too much lately around here! :mad

Anyway, one of the best new products we have had in a while and it deserves a killer price! We will be selling them for $315.00 Shipping in the US will be $5.00 shipped in the continental US.

We don't have this listed on our web site yet, so you will have to call to get this price.

C5 Severe duty output shafts! If you are at all afraid of hard launches at the track, this is a MUST for your C5. Made of 300M and CNC machined to exacting dimensions, this piece is all but indestructable! They are $250.00 plus shipping!

SPEC Clutches 10% off!!!
SPEC Stage III clutch for LS1 regular $449.95 Sale price $404.95 plus free ground shipping!

You can call and talk to Robert or I. Please mention this ad when ordering.
Thanks,

[Modified by Chris@SpeedDemon, 10:51 AM 2/26/2004]
Old 02-26-2004, 12:18 PM
dahoof
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: New Products and sales at Speed Demon Motorsports!!! (Chris@SpeedDemon)

:thumbs: :cheers:
Old 02-26-2004, 06:51 PM
Fleet 1
Advanced

Default Re: New Products and sales at Speed Demon Motorsports!!! (Chris@SpeedDemon)

The vararam is on Bill's 10sec vette? That motor is putting out some power.
New Products!
Vararam induction for the C5 Corvette! We installed one on our 434 engine the other day and let me tell you. Everything went together great, looks great, and I am sure it will perform unbelievable! We will be testing it at the track soon, but it has been raining a little too much lately around here! :mad

Anyway, one of the best new products we have had in a while and it deserves a killer price! We will be selling them for $315.00 Shipping in the US will be $5.00 shipped in the continental US.

We don't have this listed on our web site yet, so you will have to call to get this price.

C5 Severe duty output shafts! If you are at all afraid of hard launches at the track, this is a MUST for your C5. Made of 300M and CNC machined to exacting dimensions, this piece is all but indestructable! They are $250.00 plus shipping!

SPEC Clutches 10% off!!!
SPEC Stage III clutch for LS1 regular $449.95 Sale price $404.95 plus free ground shipping!

You can call and talk to Robert or I. Please mention this ad when ordering.
Thanks,

[Modified by Chris@SpeedDemon, 10:51 AM 2/26/2004]
:yesnod: :yesnod:
Old 02-26-2004, 07:18 PM
MC TORCH RED
Le Mans Master

Default Re: New Products and sales at Speed Demon Motorsports!!! (Fleet 1)

how much is the install on the vararam???
Old 02-26-2004, 07:58 PM
Chris@SD
Safety Car

Default Re: New Products and sales at Speed Demon Motorsports!!! (Fleet 1)

The vararam is on Bill's 10sec vette? That motor is putting out some power. New Products!

That's the one! 10.6 ain't too bad for a little old daily drive with no power adders, huh? I sure do hope to see a 10.4 out of it pretty soon with the power I KNOW the Vararam will add to it. :smash:
Old 02-26-2004, 07:59 PM
Buckmaster
Team Owner

Cruise-In III Veteran
Cruise-In V Veteran
St. Jude Donor '03-'04

OUTSTANDING deals :eek: :cheers:
Old 02-26-2004, 08:03 PM
Chris@SD
Safety Car

Default Re: New Products and sales at Speed Demon Motorsports!!! (MC TORCH RED)

how much is the install on the vararam???
You got an IM. :)

Chris
Old 02-26-2004, 08:36 PM
pdd000
Le Mans Master

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

sweet price on the vararam chris and thanks for the nitrous kitt :thumbs:

[Modified by pdd000, 7:37 PM 2/26/2004]
Old 02-26-2004, 08:52 PM
Iboomalot
Racer

Default Re: New Products and sales at Speed Demon Motorsports!!! (pdd000)

I have that output shaft on my C-5 vert very nice part.

Get notified of new replies

To New Products and sales at Speed Demon Motorsports!!!

Quick Reply: New Products and sales at Speed Demon Motorsports!!!