C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C6 Window Valet

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2017, 08:24 AM
meichacker
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thanks

Originally Posted by Homer3D
That was a typo. I mean 2005 C6. Still using the same valet on my 2013 GS today.
Thanks
Old 08-20-2017, 12:23 AM
Hwyknight
Advanced

Received 12 Likes on 5 Posts

I have one, it's great!
Old 08-20-2017, 10:16 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Received 315 Likes on 288 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07, '13, '15

Originally Posted by Hwyknight
I have one, it's great!
Old 10-10-2017, 09:58 AM
The Director
Team Owner

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I meet a lot of Corvette people and I'm amazed how many don't know about this. Superchargers are nice and so are other mods but the Window Valet is without question, the most useful thing you can buy for your Corvette.

And no, I'm not getting paid to say this.
The following users liked this post:
ontime (03-29-2019)
Old 01-25-2019, 11:08 AM
OldCorvetteFan
Pro

Received 35 Likes on 22 Posts

What's the range of the WV? Do you have to be within a relatively short distance, or can you roll the windows down from half a block away?

Thanks,
Steven
Old 01-25-2019, 12:52 PM
EVRose
Race Director

Received 772 Likes on 612 Posts

Originally Posted by OldCorvetteFan
What's the range of the WV? Do you have to be within a relatively short distance, or can you roll the windows down from half a block away?

Thanks,
Steven
Mine has worked at about 100 ft away. I haven't tried it farther than that.
The following users liked this post:
OldCorvetteFan (01-25-2019)
Old 01-26-2019, 12:57 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by EVRose
Mine has worked at about 100 ft away. I haven't tried it farther than that.
Old 01-26-2019, 07:41 PM
BadAV
Race Director

Received 2,674 Likes on 1,699 Posts

Have you ever thought about having a sale or group buy? I've never seen them on sale.
Old 01-26-2019, 10:46 PM
Riveroger
Instructor

Received 36 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by BadAV
Have you ever thought about having a sale or group buy? I've never seen them on sale.
In for the group buy..
Old 01-28-2019, 09:28 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by BadAV
Well, these sold for $149.99 for years and at that time the group buy price was $135, and now we're offering them for $134.99 and Free Shipping to anyone who wants one. Plus, you can use the SCP5 discount code for an additional $5 off. For the time being, that's the best I can do!
Old 03-28-2019, 10:20 PM
gaphono
Racer

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

I ordered a Window Valet earlier this week.
I would appreciate confirmation that you show the order in your system.
I checked on your website, but the order number is not found
Old 03-29-2019, 09:26 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by gaphono
I ordered a Window Valet earlier this week.
I would appreciate confirmation that you show the order in your system.
I checked on your website, but the order number is not found
Hi Billy,

Your order has shipped and the tracking number shows it's scheduled for delivery to you on Monday 4/1. If there's anything else I can help you with, feel free to give me a call at 888-631-1433.

Thanks,
Dave
Old 03-30-2019, 08:14 PM
gaphono
Racer

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Thanks! It arrived today and thanks for the quick shipping
Old 03-31-2019, 02:05 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by gaphono
Thanks! It arrived today and thanks for the quick shipping
Thank you!
Old 06-11-2019, 08:38 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Southern Car Parts is now offering the C5 and C6 Window Valet from Top Down Technologies.

Takes minutes to install, plugs into the OBD port under the steering wheel. No tools required.

$139.99 with free shipping in the US.

Features include.....

C6 Features Include....

1) Remote Control Power Windows Let the windows down as you approach the car. The heat escapes before you get in.No need to get back into the car to let the windows up. Put the top up and walk away. Convertible owners know all too well what this means.Don't leave the windows down just because the car is on a racing trailer. Climb out, raise the windows, secure the car. Tight garages are no longer a problem. It's much easier to get into the car after lowering the windows.

2) The window venting feature allows you to use the remote to leave the windows down about half-an-inch for airflow on hot days. To use this feature, simply issue the remote window up command when both windows are already in the fully up position. The Window Valet for C6 will recognize that the windows are already up and assume that you want to vent the windows. This feature, just like the remote window control, does not require any additional configuration.

3) The "subtle alarm" mode will cause the horn to toot three times whenever someone pulls on an outside door handle while the car is locked. If a valid FOB is detected and the door unlocks because the C6's passive mode is enabled, the horn will not sound. It's a you're busted message to kids trolling for unlocked cars.

3)"Unlock on brake" will unlock the doors whenever the hand brake is set. It will re-lock the doors whenever the brake is released. This feature is only available when the engine is running. It's convenient when dropping off a passenger.

4) The "high speed/tach report" will show the highest speed and the highest RPM recorded by the Window Valet for C6 since it was last cleared. These values are shown directly on the speedometer and tachometer's analog needles. Only mph on a 200mph style gauge is available. To recall the values, press and hold RESET on the Instrument Panel Cluster while tapping unlock six (6) times on the driver's door panel. Speeds up to 100mph will be shown. To show the remainder over 100mph, press the GAUGES button. Press RESET again to exit, or press FUEL to clear the high values and exit.

Order one for your C6 Below...Works on ALL Corvette C6, including the Z06, ZR1, and Grand Sport

Corvette C6 Window Valet

Checkout the video...
Old 10-05-2019, 06:02 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Southern Car Parts is now offering the C5 and C6 Window Valet from Top Down Technologies.

Takes minutes to install, plugs into the OBD port under the steering wheel. No tools required.

$139.99 with free shipping in the US.

Features include.....

C6 Features Include....

1) Remote Control Power Windows Let the windows down as you approach the car. The heat escapes before you get in.No need to get back into the car to let the windows up. Put the top up and walk away. Convertible owners know all too well what this means.Don't leave the windows down just because the car is on a racing trailer. Climb out, raise the windows, secure the car. Tight garages are no longer a problem. It's much easier to get into the car after lowering the windows.

2) The window venting feature allows you to use the remote to leave the windows down about half-an-inch for airflow on hot days. To use this feature, simply issue the remote window up command when both windows are already in the fully up position. The Window Valet for C6 will recognize that the windows are already up and assume that you want to vent the windows. This feature, just like the remote window control, does not require any additional configuration.

3) The "subtle alarm" mode will cause the horn to toot three times whenever someone pulls on an outside door handle while the car is locked. If a valid FOB is detected and the door unlocks because the C6's passive mode is enabled, the horn will not sound. It's a you're busted message to kids trolling for unlocked cars.

3)"Unlock on brake" will unlock the doors whenever the hand brake is set. It will re-lock the doors whenever the brake is released. This feature is only available when the engine is running. It's convenient when dropping off a passenger.

4) The "high speed/tach report" will show the highest speed and the highest RPM recorded by the Window Valet for C6 since it was last cleared. These values are shown directly on the speedometer and tachometer's analog needles. Only mph on a 200mph style gauge is available. To recall the values, press and hold RESET on the Instrument Panel Cluster while tapping unlock six (6) times on the driver's door panel. Speeds up to 100mph will be shown. To show the remainder over 100mph, press the GAUGES button. Press RESET again to exit, or press FUEL to clear the high values and exit.

Order one for your C6 Below...Works on ALL Corvette C6, including the Z06, ZR1, and Grand Sport

Corvette C6 Window Valet

Checkout the video...
Old 10-22-2019, 01:09 AM
JetskiMark
Heel & Toe

Received 18 Likes on 9 Posts

Is there any chance that there will be a Black Friday / Cyber Monday sale on this? I would definitely buy one.

Quick Reply: C6 Window Valet