C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Where can I buy 1.8 Roller Rocker Kit for C6

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2007, 10:17 AM
vettejockey
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Where can I buy 1.8 Roller Rocker Kit for C6

I am wanting to upgrade the Rocker Arms in my 2006 C6. I have found the SLP Rocker Arm Kit but they are not Roller Rockers. Where can I find 1.8 Roller Rockers for my C6. I am wanting to buy them as a kit if possible just like the SLP Package. If not I can buy the individual pieces I want to make sure they are all compatible.

Also does anyone have any thoughts on this upgrade and what are the differences between the SLP type vs the Roller Rockers?
Old 02-04-2007, 10:41 AM
talon90
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 154 Likes on 74 Posts
Tech Contributor
Cruise-In 11 Veteran
NCM Ambassador
St. Jude Donor '05-'06-'07-'10

Originally Posted by rjung
I am wanting to upgrade the Rocker Arms in my 2006 C6. I have found the SLP Rocker Arm Kit but they are not Roller Rockers. Where can I find 1.8 Roller Rockers for my C6. I am wanting to buy them as a kit if possible just like the SLP Package. If not I can buy the individual pieces I want to make sure they are all compatible.

Also does anyone have any thoughts on this upgrade and what are the differences between the SLP type vs the Roller Rockers?
MTI sells 1.7's and 1.8's - scroll down about 3/4 of the way down the page.

http://www.motorsporttech.com/c6_engine01.asp

Jesel Roller Rockers

Jesel's shaft mounted rocker arms are some of the best money can buy. Longer rocker arms provide higher rocker ratios, proper travel, arc geometry and enough rocker-to-valve spring clearance to run big race springs. CNC-machined aluminum rockers are extra rigid to insure true rocker ratio. Shaft mounting reduces reciprocating mass for high rpm use, easier access to valve springs, lash caps, retainers and locks, longer valve spring life and is a complete bolt-on assembly with rocker arms, shafts, stands and hardware. Note: Clearancing of the factory valve covers is required with the use of these rocker arms.

Description Price
Jesel SS Series 1.7 Roller Rockers (non-adjustable) $745.00

Jesel 1.7 Roller Rockers (adjustable) $1399.00

Jesel 1.8 Roller Rockers (adjustable) $1399.00
It seems the stock LS7 also uses 1.8:1 Roller rockers so you might be able to get them thru Gene or one of the other forum dealers.

Last edited by talon90; 02-04-2007 at 10:44 AM.

Quick Reply: Where can I buy 1.8 Roller Rocker Kit for C6