C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

First Visit to the Plant in Bolwling Green

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2007, 10:36 AM
Nav Vet
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default First Visit to the Plant in Bowling Green

My wife and I returned from our visit to the Corvette plant and museum in Bowling Green yesterday. The drive from Charlotte was great on the way up...I loved the curves in roads (TN and NC) during the drive!

The plant tour was the best of the two places, although the museum was ok, I enjoyed seeing the plant much more! If they let me, I could spend a couple days looking around in there. My wife got to 'give birth' to a vert (we were hoping to get the vin, so we could find our 'baby' later , but looks like it will never know it's real parents )

As much as I enjoyed the plant tour, I did come away with a thought: It would be great if GM would offer GM acessories for sale, to current owners that are taking plant tours. Some examples that I can think of are: carbon fiber console, body color matching engine covers.

I'm guessing that hundreds of owners visit the plant everyday, and a shop selling GM genuine acessories would be much more popular than the usual t-shirt/mug/key-chain stuff.

Thoughts?

Last edited by Nav Vet; 06-20-2007 at 10:55 AM.

Quick Reply: First Visit to the Plant in Bolwling Green