C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Important GM Parts House Ordering Information

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2009, 04:11 PM
SilverSurferC6
Safety Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Loved doing business with you guys. So easy and straight up not like that ****** on that bidding and auction website.
Old 09-18-2009, 04:24 PM
crazyfrank
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

good luck gene and thanks for all the great service.ill hold my next order until you ge setup again.
Old 09-19-2009, 06:50 PM
DRIVER456
Melting Slicks

Location: NY- 2013 Corvette Challenge Champion-2013 Index Combo Champion 2015 CC/MM Champion
Received 47 Likes on 43 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07

Originally Posted by Eritosthenes
Whenever and wherever you get settled, I'm sure there will be a large group of us ready with a wave of new orders. You're an irreplaceable part of our community, Gene. Best of luck to you during this transition.
Gene is a good guy to deal withHurry Gene and start at your new home,I need more parts!!!!..........Paul
Old 09-19-2009, 07:39 PM
Rich Mickol
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 226 Likes on 197 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-'20-'21-'22

Thanks Gene and best of luck to you. Hope your back serving the Corvette community real soon.
Old 09-30-2009, 11:16 PM
tripwrL68400hp
Instructor

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Gene let me know when you land on your feet as I would like to order and extra front splitter for my ZR1...best of luck....and God bless.
Old 09-30-2009, 11:38 PM
george vee
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,076 Likes on 533 Posts
2015 C7 of the Year Finalist

Take your time, we will still be here when your ready.
Old 10-01-2009, 01:54 AM
Pack Leader
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My C6 service manuals was the first purchase from you. Hope you're back in business soon. Thanks for the great service.
Old 10-01-2009, 02:14 AM
LS WON
Team Owner

Received 272 Likes on 234 Posts

Best of luck to you and hope to see you very soon back here in business. I still have to order a box of UPF-44 oil filters from you.
Old 10-03-2009, 02:14 PM
Gene Culley
Premium Supporting Vendor

Received 160 Likes on 139 Posts

Good Afternoon,

I apologize for not coming back sooner to the forum, but since I had all of my customers taken care of, it was time to spring back into action and getting a place of business.

It was a great feeling to have multiple businesses call me and offer me a position, and perhaps it was some friends at GM, but for the last 2 or 3 weeks I was interviewing, daily, and several repeat stops at each establishment.

I am making the formal announcement in my specials list thread, so please check it out.

At the same time, I decided to try and help the Lankfords with their complete parts inventory and I purchased their whole inventory, so I have parts in trucks, etc, at the new place... so I'm trying to get situated.

What I can say is that the support and the help and the messages from this forum is just humbling. As I have said before, I will not forget it and you, my customers and friends, will benefit.

Believe it or not, during this trying time, I also sold my home, after 2 years on the market, and I am in the middle of purchasing another home and closing October 23rd. You all know what happens when I have life changing events right? You save more money.... keep an eye out because I'm about to obliterate some inventory.

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, to all of my customers and friends. You can help me with my return... simply by buying parts!

Thanks, Gene.

Shop Our Factory GM Parts Website

Old 10-04-2009, 05:45 AM
LS WON
Team Owner

Received 272 Likes on 234 Posts

Originally Posted by Gene Culley
Good Afternoon,

I apologize for not coming back sooner to the forum, but since I had all of my customers taken care of, it was time to spring back into action and getting a place of business.

It was a great feeling to have multiple businesses call me and offer me a position, and perhaps it was some friends at GM, but for the last 2 or 3 weeks I was interviewing, daily, and several repeat stops at each establishment.

I am making the formal announcement in my specials list thread, so please check it out.

At the same time, I decided to try and help the Lankfords with their complete parts inventory and I purchased their whole inventory, so I have parts in trucks, etc, at the new place... so I'm trying to get situated.

What I can say is that the support and the help and the messages from this forum is just humbling. As I have said before, I will not forget it and you, my customers and friends, will benefit.

Believe it or not, during this trying time, I also sold my home, after 2 years on the market, and I am in the middle of purchasing another home and closing October 23rd. You all know what happens when I have life changing events right? You save more money.... keep an eye out because I'm about to obliterate some inventory.

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, to all of my customers and friends. You can help me with my return... simply by buying parts!

Thanks, Gene.

Quick Reply: Important GM Parts House Ordering Information