C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Can you adjust the HUD?

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2016, 04:02 PM
sbmike
Advanced

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Mavrick1
Mine is the same way. Just enough to annoy me at times.
Tritto, sort of. The image on the windshield appears to be shifted to the right a bit too far. When I look at it head on past the well where the HUD sits, the image is off to the right enough to where part of the display blends into the curve of the hood. Anyone else experiencing that and what, if anything, can be done about it?
Old 09-14-2016, 06:54 PM
gsflyer2011
Drifting

Received 269 Likes on 198 Posts

Originally Posted by rjf965
Maybe its just me but i downloaded and read the owners manuel BEFORE i picked up my car.
Me to, 3 times cover to cover while it was being built, and upon delivery I told the salesman, forget about going over the things, I probably know lot more than you do about this car. I also have the full set of shop manuals that I read cover to cover. This should be fun, not PIA. I do not get it.
Old 09-14-2016, 06:58 PM
gsflyer2011
Drifting

Received 269 Likes on 198 Posts

Originally Posted by rallyred65
"Chrysler Group LLC has announced that for all 2010 model year vehicles, it will eliminate bulky owner’s manuals made out of paper and replace them with a more earth-friendly (and glove box friendly) digital version stored on a DVD. Chrysler says this move will save 930 tons of paper (the equivalent of 20,000 trees) each year." If GM follows suit, we'll be answering lots more questions!!
My new DD, a Volvo has a owners manual stored in the car settings menu with neat search function, or even by titles of components, but unless you are pretty good on browsing and figuring out the settings on your own, you need to read the paper version to know where and how.

Last edited by gsflyer2011; 09-14-2016 at 06:59 PM.

Quick Reply: Can you adjust the HUD?