C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Piloti Styles and one old style!

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2010, 02:40 PM
blacksedan87
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and
Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts
St. Jude Donor '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-‘18-'19
NCM Sinkhole Donor

Default New Piloti Styles and one old style!

I've been a Piloti Shoes dealer now for nearly two years - Piloti was one of the first companies that I approached when I started my business. Like the economy and most all businesses Piloti has had it's ups and downs. Well Piloti is back again introducing new styles and they even brought back an old favorite after an almost two year absence.

Back by popular demand is the original Spyder. The shoe that launched Touring line returns in its original configuration on the original patented Roll Control (tm) bottom unit. The mesh and suede upper provides breathable comfort all day while the Spyder's signature toggle lacing system gives a glove-like fit. This is my personal favorite Piloti. $75.00

The new Tifosi features the new Evolution 2 bottom unit with gel cushioned version of Piloti patented Roll Control (tm) heel. The classically styled upper in either suede or full grain leather fits close to the foot for a second skin feel. Piloti's new Racing Comfort (tm) sockliner provides multi-density cushioning and a low profile look. $90.00

Named for the infamous curve at Imola, the new Tamburello introduces the Evolution 3 version of the patented Roll Control (tm) heel. The Evolution 3 bottom unit is very low profile with an extremely flexible forefoot. The multi-density Racing Comfort (tm) sockliner is anti microbial and provides varied cushioning rates on your foot's plantar surface with the addition of Liquicel (r) technology. The vintage inspired upper features high quality suede and a close fit for all day comfort. $90.00

All of these shoes are available in the full range of sizes from Men's 4 - Men's 13. The shoes are a standard D width (my apologies to those of you with a wider foot). Women's sizes are 1 1/2 sizes smaller in the mens - so for example if you wear a ladies' 6.5, you would wear a men's 5.0.

Piloti's full line of leather and full race shoes are available as always - as well as their new Moto800 motorcycle shoe.

If you have any questions about any of the Piloti's please contact me - my contact information is in my signature below!
Old 09-04-2010, 03:40 PM
Lebowski
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I like the looks of those Tifosis a lot. I have an older pair of pilotis and loved them.
Old 09-04-2010, 04:15 PM
blacksedan87
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and
Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts
St. Jude Donor '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-‘18-'19
NCM Sinkhole Donor

The new ones with the improved gel heel are even more comfortable. They're great for a drive and then you can walk around in them once you get to your destination.

Get notified of new replies

To New Piloti Styles and one old style!

Quick Reply: New Piloti Styles and one old style!