C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Car Cover Blowout Sale!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2011, 03:41 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Received 317 Likes on 290 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07, '13, '15

Some more pictures of the satin stretch indoor cover..

Old 01-12-2011, 07:50 PM
larryfl1
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

which material would you recommend for southern florida?

car will be outside... typically warm/humid

i want something easy to put on and off and that will protect properly....

also on another question...i see coverking makes seat covers...what is the ideal material to use ? the neoprene looks interesting...
Old 01-14-2011, 07:06 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by larryfl1
which material would you recommend for southern florida?

car will be outside... typically warm/humid

i want something easy to put on and off and that will protect properly....

also on another question...i see coverking makes seat covers...what is the ideal material to use ? the neoprene looks interesting...
Either the Stormproof or the Autobody Armor.....

Seat Covers....What is the application? Protect the OEM seats or restoring the OEM seats to look OEM/new again?

Jim
Old 01-29-2011, 01:57 PM
valleygrandsportc6
Instructor

Default Great Deal - Just placed my order

Just what the doctor orders. Best price ever on the stretch indoor cover. Thanks folks!
Old 01-30-2011, 11:08 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by valleygrandsportc6
Just what the doctor orders. Best price ever on the stretch indoor cover. Thanks folks!
Thanks for the order!!!!

Jim
Old 02-09-2011, 01:15 AM
valleygrandsportc6
Instructor

Default Received my cover yesterday

Hey folks. I received my indoor stretch cover (in silver) yesterday for my 2011 GS convertible. The fit was perfect! Great product - even better price.

Thanks
Old 02-09-2011, 08:05 AM
sysadlight
Heel & Toe

Just ordered mine as well! Can't wait as I need something reliable for outdoor use.
Old 03-16-2011, 08:28 PM
CyberGSDude
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What's the difference between the color matched satin stretch, the $209.99 satin stretch and the coverking satin stretch? I just want a good economical cover that will last and won't scratch the car. Quality is important!

Thanks!

Chris
Old 03-17-2011, 07:26 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by CyberGSDude
What's the difference between the color matched satin stretch, the $209.99 satin stretch and the coverking satin stretch? I just want a good economical cover that will last and won't scratch the car. Quality is important!

Thanks!

Chris
Nothing....the 209.99 Satin Stretch is also made by Coverking....Just a special package deal with the Emobroidery on the front and rear. It is the best deal going right now...

Corvette C6 Satin Stretch Car Cover

We have several of the black C6 Covers in stock ready to roll....Other colors take 7-10 days....
Old 03-24-2011, 04:23 PM
Ounce
Burning Brakes

I have the Stormproof cover in red. I managed to get some grease (the GM Supergrease used to grease the removable top), on the cover.

Would spot cleaning with some Dawn and some elbow grease be enough to get the grease off the cover? Thanks.

oz
Old 03-30-2011, 10:37 AM
Daekwan06
Safety Car

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

God I hate decisions like this! My "new to me" Vette will be parked outside 24/7 in VA weather. We get all the seasons here, snow in the winter, average rainfall in spring & fall and 90 degrees pretty much all summer long.

On one hand, I want to get the Stormproof. Just because I know the car will be parked outside 24/7. It has the most protection from the elements. It also comes in black, which is the colour I desire most. The only con is that fits kinda "baggy".

On the other hand, theres the Armour Body. Which still gives protection from the elements, but doesnt necessarily seem like the best choice for a car thats outside 24/7. It also only comes in gray. That said its softer on the inside and has the sexy tight fit look. Someone has also spoken up and said they have owned the Armour Body for 3+ years with no major issues. Which gives me the confidence I need to buy it, but I wonder if the owner kept his car outside 24/7.

Any help/advice would be appreciated. What are the estimated shipping times to VA? I fly out to KS in 2 days to bring the car home this weekend. Thanks!
Old 03-31-2011, 08:57 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

trust me on this....inside or outside, the armor body is the better of the two...hands down....

Jim

Originally Posted by Daekwan06
God I hate decisions like this! My "new to me" Vette will be parked outside 24/7 in VA weather. We get all the seasons here, snow in the winter, average rainfall in spring & fall and 90 degrees pretty much all summer long.

On one hand, I want to get the Stormproof. Just because I know the car will be parked outside 24/7. It has the most protection from the elements. It also comes in black, which is the colour I desire most. The only con is that fits kinda "baggy".

On the other hand, theres the Armour Body. Which still gives protection from the elements, but doesnt necessarily seem like the best choice for a car thats outside 24/7. It also only comes in gray. That said its softer on the inside and has the sexy tight fit look. Someone has also spoken up and said they have owned the Armour Body for 3+ years with no major issues. Which gives me the confidence I need to buy it, but I wonder if the owner kept his car outside 24/7.

Any help/advice would be appreciated. What are the estimated shipping times to VA? I fly out to KS in 2 days to bring the car home this weekend. Thanks!
Old 04-03-2011, 10:32 AM
Daekwan06
Safety Car

Just ordered the Armour Body. (Also ordered the Lloyds car mat combo from you, and also need your advice on which front license plate mount to order)

Thanks Jim!
Old 04-07-2011, 08:10 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Just ordered the Armour Body. (Also ordered the Lloyds car mat combo from you, and also need your advice on which front license plate mount to order)

Thanks Jim!
Thanks for the order...shoot me a PM on the plate, I can assist.....

Jim
Old 04-13-2011, 05:39 PM
Daekwan06
Safety Car

Originally Posted by southerncarparts
Thanks for the order...shoot me a PM on the plate, I can assist.....

Jim
Jim I cant say enough good things about the Armor Body car cover or your service. The price was amazing, it shipped the next day and it has done an amazing job protecting the car from the elements.

I got my car detailed with a clay bar, sealant and wax last Saturday. I made sure it was pristine before putting the car cover on. After almost 3 straight days of rain, the skies have finally started clearing. So I went to check the car.. and it looks amazing underneath. There were some small quarter size water puddles where the windshield wipers are.. but other than that the rest of the car was dry and still pretty much spotless. There are a couple of areas where I will spray with a quick detail and wipe off with a microfiber towel.. but they are very minimal.

Overall I'm extremely pleased at the fabric, fit, water resistance and breathability. I was almost sure that when I went to take a look today, that I'd end up needing to wash the car all over again. Even better all the leaves, dirt, grime and rain that were on the car cover yesterday.. has been blown off by the wind. Its almost like the car cover cleaned itself!

For $300 bucks.. you simply wont get a better deal or car cover than the Cover King Armor Body from Southern Car Parts. I'd also like to add Jim/Dave were very responsive to any email I sent about my other orders with their company. Great service!
Old 04-13-2011, 08:29 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Wow...love it when we do something right and then get nice feedback like this....

Thanks so much for your business and nice comments,

Jim

Jim I cant say enough good things about the Armor Body car cover or your service. The price was amazing, it shipped the next day and it has done an amazing job protecting the car from the elements.

I got my car detailed with a clay bar, sealant and wax last Saturday. I made sure it was pristine before putting the car cover on. After almost 3 straight days of rain, the skies have finally started clearing. So I went to check the car.. and it looks amazing underneath. There were some small quarter size water puddles where the windshield wipers are.. but other than that the rest of the car was dry and still pretty much spotless. There are a couple of areas where I will spray with a quick detail and wipe off with a microfiber towel.. but they are very minimal.

Overall I'm extremely pleased at the fabric, fit, water resistance and breathability. I was almost sure that when I went to take a look today, that I'd end up needing to wash the car all over again. Even better all the leaves, dirt, grime and rain that were on the car cover yesterday.. has been blown off by the wind. Its almost like the car cover cleaned itself!

For $300 bucks.. you simply wont get a better deal or car cover than the Cover King Armor Body from Southern Car Parts. I'd also like to add Jim/Dave were very responsive to any email I sent about my other orders with their company. Great service!
Old 04-25-2011, 08:35 AM
Normando
5th Gear

Is it still at $289 for the autobody armor ?

The price online is now $407 plus shipping when trying to order.

Can you ship to Canada with USPS. I'm dont want to deal with UPS as they charge a fortune with brocker fee and other charge.

Last edited by Normando; 04-25-2011 at 08:37 AM.

Get notified of new replies

To Car Cover Blowout Sale!!!!

Old 04-29-2011, 01:52 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by Normando
Is it still at $289 for the autobody armor ?

The price online is now $407 plus shipping when trying to order.

Can you ship to Canada with USPS. I'm dont want to deal with UPS as they charge a fortune with brocker fee and other charge.
Sure is. Order here: http://www.southerncarparts.com/corv...ver-p-595.html

Just put a note in the order comments if you want me to ship USPS.

Thanks,
Dave
Old 05-24-2011, 12:03 PM
surburban99
Burning Brakes

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts

Just purchased the Autobody Armor cover for my C6 Coupe.

Thanks for the PM,

John
Old 11-23-2015, 10:23 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

We have run car cover sales in the past, but this is the best one yet!!!

We have negotiated two distinct promos with Coverking...

First one is for Corvette Car Covers only (C5 and C6)!!!

For the Corvette owners, we picked out the best of the Coverking car covers and added a C6 or C5 Crossed Flags logo to the front and the word "Corvette" on the rear of the cover.

You can choose from the Autobody Armor car cover (which in my personal opinion is the BEST car cover on the market) that can be used as an indoor or outdoor car cover with the front and rear logos for 289.99 plus shipping (roughly 10 bucks). Order Below
Corvette Autobody Armor Car Cover

Or the wildy famous Satin Stretch indoor car cover for
209.99 plus shipping. Same deal with the logos, front and rear of the cover.Order below
Corvette Satin Stretch Car Cover

Or the versatile outdoor Stormproof Car Cover for 209.99. Just like the others, logos included. Order Below
Corvette Stormproof Car Cover

And then for everyone else who is looking for a great deal on a car cover for a different vehicle, here is promo number 2....
Use the link below to configure a Car Cover for your vehicle and when you get to the coupon code section type "carcover" in the coupon section and get an additional 20% off the total price!!!! Yes, and additional 20%!!!!

Car Cover Sale 20% Off

Promo will last as long as we can convince Coverking to keep it open....

Also please note, covers are custom made to fit your exact make and model. They are made to order and usually take 7-10 days to ship.

Thanks.

Quick Reply: Car Cover Blowout Sale!!!!