C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help with color for Lloyd's mats

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2012, 06:17 PM
HYHOSIL
Advanced

Received 27 Likes on 4 Posts

Default Help with color for Lloyd's mats

Im looking at getting a set of Lloyd's mats for my 2007 Machine Silver 'vert. I have the Light Titanium interior and would like to get a gray mat that compliments the Light Titanium. trouble is, there are more than a few grays. I have seen the color 'thumbnails' but honestly would not want to base my selection on them.

So, anyone have experience and can tell me what gray most closely matches or compliments the Light Titanium interior of my car?

Thanks
Old 04-25-2012, 08:57 AM
HYHOSIL
Advanced

Received 27 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by hyhosil
im looking at getting a set of lloyd's mats for my 2007 machine silver 'vert. I have the light titanium interior and would like to get a gray mat that compliments the light titanium. Trouble is, there are more than a few grays. I have seen the color 'thumbnails' but honestly would not want to base my selection on them.

So, anyone have experience and can tell me what gray most closely matches or compliments the light titanium interior of my car?

Thanks
ttt
Old 04-25-2012, 03:41 PM
SanDiegoBert
Melting Slicks

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Has it occurred to you to communicate with Lloyds regarding the exact match you want?

It's their business, they will know what matches and what won't.

If you don't want an exact match, then it becomes a matter of taste. Your preference, not that of whoever decides to respond to your post.

Get notified of new replies

To Help with color for Lloyd's mats

Quick Reply: Help with color for Lloyd's mats