C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

CoW WOW! not even close!

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2015, 07:55 PM
CrvtBB
Melting Slicks

Received 133 Likes on 76 Posts

Originally Posted by Dcasole
Chuck , as you know I am a fan of both but ... this post serves to show nothing about the controller that was not user error !!

Dave
Spurious relationship at best. Didn't help his case, IMO.
Old 12-15-2015, 08:20 PM
Vet Interested
Le Mans Master

Received 2,093 Likes on 1,207 Posts

Originally Posted by mbowers13
Just curious. What are your thoughts on the relentless posts/advertisements from Chuck on every Vitesse thread?
Crickets.......now he gets quiet!!! Amazing.

Last edited by Vet Interested; 12-15-2015 at 08:21 PM.
Old 12-15-2015, 08:24 PM
EVRose
Race Director

Received 772 Likes on 612 Posts

Originally Posted by Vet Interested
He asked me that question and I answered it.
Old 12-15-2015, 08:56 PM
GS057
Safety Car

Received 158 Likes on 120 Posts
2018 C6 of Year Finalist

Not an issue Chuck. If there is an issue with the unit you simply unplug the Vitesse and go back to stock. I think most of the problems are from the owners install or setting up the Vitesse wrong. If you product is so great why do you bash the competitors and post your product all over there threads?

Originally Posted by Chuck CoW
FOOLING with WIRES WILL GET YOU STUCK - READ HERE ---> Need Help with Vitesse Throttle Controller!!!

FOOLING with WIRES WILL GET YOU STUCK - READ HERE ---> Vitesse Throttle Controller Questions

FOOLING with WIRES WILL GET YOU STUCK - READ HERE ---> Vitesse Throttle Controller WOT Issuses

FOOLING with WIRES WILL GET YOU STUCK - READ HERE ---> Vitesse Throttle Controller causing issues?

FOOLING with WIRES WILL GET YOU STUCK - READ HERE ---> Vitesse throttle controller issue

Just some of the reasons you should stick with the ORIGINATOR of LS Throttle BOOSTING!

CoW BOOSTER! has 1,000's of sales and never ever once one problem. Still the ONLY 100% safe throttle BOOSTING product.

Why would you take chances having the throttle stick open or yet....CLOSE and shut your car down????

Chuck CoW

Last edited by GS057; 12-15-2015 at 08:57 PM.
The following 3 users liked this post by GS057:
Kouasupra (12-15-2015), mbowers13 (12-16-2015), xyoung347x (01-09-2016)
Old 12-15-2015, 10:07 PM
Kouasupra
Melting Slicks

Received 600 Likes on 258 Posts

Technology evolves. Everything moves afterward. Old stuff becomes cheap or outdated sooner or later. Time to move forward.

Last edited by Kouasupra; 12-16-2015 at 01:29 AM.
Old 12-15-2015, 10:57 PM
Ajaste
-----
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by Zero_6
Always on 9
Mine too. It's easy to get used to the highest setting
The following users liked this post:
Zero_6 (01-11-2016)
Old 12-16-2015, 01:27 AM
Boba Fett
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 485 Likes on 347 Posts

wow I see nothing has changed over here....these threads still go to chyt after all this time...
Old 12-16-2015, 01:00 PM
mbowers13
Drifting

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by EVRose
That's not cool either and I think he should quit doing that.
I agree. If I were Ahmed from Vitesse, I'd post in the dozens of Chuck's threads promoting his controller. That seems to be the rule of engagement now set.

Originally Posted by Vet Interested
Yes, it really speaks loudly as to the character of a person and/or vendor. You couldn't pay me to spend money with his company.
Old 12-16-2015, 01:42 PM
bhoch
Le Mans Master

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

Personally, I think it's GREAT that there are options. I don't care much for the way many threads go, but that's just the way these type of forums go.

Either option sounds pretty good.
Chuck CoW (12-16-2015)
Old 12-16-2015, 07:30 PM
0Chuck CoW
Former Vendor

Received 243 Likes on 183 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10-'12-'13-'14

Default Yes, options are always nice....

Originally Posted by bhoch
Personally, I think it's GREAT that there are options. I don't care much for the way many threads go, but that's just the way these type of forums go.

Either option sounds pretty good.
Yes, options are always nice.... Just so long as you know what you are buying....

1,000% Flawless trouble free record.... or... The other.

CoW BOOSTER! will never let you down. It CAN NOT MESS UP. NEVER.
Chuck CoW
Old 12-16-2015, 07:44 PM
65 Drivr
Drifting

Received 117 Likes on 72 Posts

Default Legit question

Originally Posted by 65 Drivr
What is the difference between this and a torque management Mail order tune?
I'm not looking to jump on anyone's band wagon here and my question still stands...
I just don't know enough about this...that's why I am asking this question.
Can anyone answer this please without flaming someone?
Thanks
Old 12-16-2015, 07:46 PM
0Chuck CoW
Former Vendor

Default The difference between....

Originally Posted by 65 Drivr
What is the difference between this and a torque management Mail order tune?
The difference between.... CoW BOOSTER! and a TM mail order tune?

CoW BOOSTER! is only an amazing Electronic Throttle Enhancement. Nothing more.

Sadly, "mail order tunes" got their name from the vendors that ONLY give watered down Torque Management

disabled tunes and limited calibration changes. The old school hand held tools were no different...

Complete wastes of money.

On the other hand, MY MAIL ORDER TUNES are 100% EXACTLY what I offer here in our shop. Nothing is watered down

or left out. Besides having lots of experience with such things, our AutoCal device allows me to see everything

with respect to how the vehicle is running in it's own environment with the same fuel and actual owner driving the vehicle.

Armed with the information that the AutoCal provides me, I can deliver a 100% tune from 1,000s of miles away

while I work from the comfort of my office. The customer keeps the tool we proved and can spot check the

performance of the vehicle any time in the future, or at the track for instance.

The reason my package is the most popular is because of the superlative reviews we get on the forum and

the features we offer. And don't forget the FREE RE-TUNES.

Use ME if you want the BEST product....

Use the other products available if you're looking for a quick fix or your wife breaks your ***** when you

spend money on your toys.

I'm NOT the quick fix guy.
Chuck CoW
Old 12-16-2015, 07:49 PM
GS057
Safety Car

Received 158 Likes on 120 Posts
2018 C6 of Year Finalist

Chuck, Your product might be great but I would never buy any anything from you. The way you put down you competitor that has come up with a better product is low and bad business. I and many others prefer the ability to adjust or turn off the throttle controller. I learned the lesson early being self employed at the age of 21 to never trash your competition. I was at a new account performing a job for the manager. There regular vendor happened to show up at the same time talking trash about me to the manager. I ended up getting his business while the other guy lost an account he had been servicing for many years.

Yes, options are always nice.... Just so long as you know what you are buying....

1,000% Flawless trouble free record.... or... The other.

CoW BOOSTER! will never let you down. It CAN NOT MESS UP. NEVER.
Chuck CoW

Last edited by GS057; 12-16-2015 at 07:51 PM.
The following 4 users liked this post by GS057:
Dado5 (12-17-2015), mbowers13 (12-17-2015), need-for-speed (12-18-2015), xyoung347x (01-09-2016)
Old 12-16-2015, 08:21 PM
Vet Interested
Le Mans Master

Received 2,093 Likes on 1,207 Posts

Originally Posted by EVRose
He asked me that question and I answered it.
Yes you did. Sorry about that. My comment was directed at Cow who all of a sudden got quiet, really quiet.

Last edited by Vet Interested; 12-16-2015 at 08:21 PM.
Old 12-16-2015, 08:21 PM
SL33PER
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The difference between.... CoW BOOSTER! and a TM mail order tune?

CoW BOOSTER! is only an amazing Electronic Throttle Enhancement. Nothing more.

Sadly, "mail order tunes" got their name from the vendors that ONLY give watered down Torque Management

disabled tunes and limited calibration changes. The old school hand held tools were no different...

Complete wastes of money.

On the other hand, MY MAIL ORDER TUNES are 100% EXACTLY what I offer here in our shop. Nothing is watered down

or left out. Besides having lots of experience with such things, our AutoCal device allows me to see everything

with respect to how the vehicle is running in it's own environment with the same fuel and actual owner driving the vehicle.

Armed with the information that the AutoCal provides me, I can deliver a 100% tune from 1,000s of miles away

while I work from the comfort of my office. The customer keeps the tool we proved and can spot check the

performance of the vehicle any time in the future, or at the track for instance.

The reason my package is the most popular is because of the superlative reviews we get on the forum and

the features we offer. And don't forget the FREE RE-TUNES.

Use ME if you want the BEST product....

Use the other products available if you're looking for a quick fix or your wife breaks your ***** when you

spend money on your toys.

I'm NOT the quick fix guy.
Chuck CoW
Chuck

I was a little curious about something. Why is it

that almost all of your posts have

those very weird

paragraph

breaks in them where for some unknown reason you'll

start a brand new paragraph right

in

the middle of

a

sentence? See how frustrating

it is to try and read

something

like that? The only time I've seen

something similar is from cutting and pasting

the content from another editor

and based

on your frequent bad grammar and sometimes

atrocious spelling, the

only reasonable explanation is

that you're

paying somebody to write your posts

and then copying them into the CF

editor

from your

email account.
need-for-speed (12-19-2015)
Old 12-16-2015, 08:44 PM
CrvtBB
Melting Slicks

Seems the same conversation has started again in a new thread. I can't help but think this is some sort of sales campaign tactic since it seems CoW had all of his spurious Vitesse "failure" threads lined up and ready to go. Even if this isn't the case, the appearance is pretty cheesy and distasteful to me.

As for CoW - I recommend you let your product speak for itself. If you have to bash your competitor to make yourself look better, then all you do is highlight to potential customers either 1) you are desperate because you're getting beat in the marketplace; or 2) there is a problem with your product. If Vitesse is taking your business there's a reason for it, and the problem isn't with Vitesse.
Old 12-16-2015, 09:49 PM
wil692
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i have tried both of them both good product i perfer the cow booster. my opinion

Last edited by wil692; 12-16-2015 at 09:51 PM.
Chuck CoW (12-17-2015)

Get notified of new replies

To CoW WOW! not even close!

Old 12-17-2015, 12:25 AM
0Chuck CoW
Former Vendor

Default I have done exactly that.....

Originally Posted by CrvtBB
As for CoW - I recommend you let your product speak for itself. If you have to bash your competitor to make yourself look better, then all you do is highlight to potential customers either 1) you are desperate because you're getting beat in the marketplace; or 2) there is a problem with your product.

I have done exactly that.....

We're still years ahead of our competitor in sales and superlative reviews. CoW BOOSTER! has no problems whatsoever

as you can see from the very first sale.

Any good marketing person is entitled to announce that "my burger tastes better than yours". No shame in that.

Pretty funny how the forum works.... Only the dicks have loud voices.

I release a million dollar product to the forum a few years back and the virtually every person

who reads my ad tears it apart and calls me a fool.... "Who would ever want something sooo stupid

as a THROTTLE BOOSTER????" I was told that I was NOT the only person who had the ability to do it

and it could be done with tuning software.... You guys remember??? I do.

Fast forward a year from it's release.... No trash talkers any more... Product is one of the hottest

mods for a C6 or any other LS based GM product for that matter. Sales are huge and never a bad

review or product failure.....EVER.

Fast forward another 3 or 4 years..... CoW BOOSTER! going stronger than ever....

And now we have EVERY GM PLATFORM covered...Cars, trucks, V8 and even V6 platforms.

And look..... We have the Copy-Cat products popping up as well... How Flattering.

I was a dick for bringing something like this to market....And my competitor rides my coat tails

hoping to pick up sales here and there that I don't get... Competition is fun.

From my first ever advertisement....

CoW BOOSTER - THE MOST AMAZING C6 PRODUCT EVER OFFERED - GUARANTEED!

And that it is..... Enjoy your banter fellas.... My phone keeps ringing.
Chuck CoW
Old 12-17-2015, 12:26 AM
0Chuck CoW
Former Vendor

Default Thank you my friend!

Originally Posted by wil692
i have tried both of them both good product i perfer the cow booster. my opinion
Thank you my friend!
Chuck CoW
Old 12-17-2015, 04:53 AM
CrvtBB
Melting Slicks

I have done exactly that.....

We're still years ahead of our competitor in sales and superlative reviews. CoW BOOSTER! has no problems whatsoever

as you can see from the very first sale.

Any good marketing person is entitled to announce that "my burger tastes better than yours". No shame in that.

Pretty funny how the forum works.... Only the dicks have loud voices.

I release a million dollar product to the forum a few years back and the virtually every person

who reads my ad tears it apart and calls me a fool.... "Who would ever want something sooo stupid

as a THROTTLE BOOSTER????" I was told that I was NOT the only person who had the ability to do it

and it could be done with tuning software.... You guys remember??? I do.

Fast forward a year from it's release.... No trash talkers any more... Product is one of the hottest

mods for a C6 or any other LS based GM product for that matter. Sales are huge and never a bad

review or product failure.....EVER.

Fast forward another 3 or 4 years..... CoW BOOSTER! going stronger than ever....

And now we have EVERY GM PLATFORM covered...Cars, trucks, V8 and even V6 platforms.

And look..... We have the Copy-Cat products popping up as well... How Flattering.

I was a dick for bringing something like this to market....And my competitor rides my coat tails

hoping to pick up sales here and there that I don't get... Competition is fun.

From my first ever advertisement....

CoW BOOSTER - THE MOST AMAZING C6 PRODUCT EVER OFFERED - GUARANTEED!

And that it is..... Enjoy your banter fellas.... My phone keeps ringing.
Chuck CoW
I'm glad you're doing well, as I am for any small business owner. I'm not arguing the validity of claims about YOUR product. I do argue your claims about your competitor's product. It is the latter that makes you sound like a "dick" (your words). Going to the extent to imply, if not outright claim you will die if you use the Vitesse product is over-the-top, disingenuous and slanderous (you might want to have your lawyer look into this by-the-way) since you have no proof anyone has even been injured because of faulty performance of the competitor's product.

And also - I'm pretty sure you didn't invent the throttle "booster." You may have found a market for your particular approach to a throttle booster in the LS application, but don't think you didn't ride on someone else's coat tails too. Are you claiming you were the first to alter an ECM or tune a LS engine? I'm positive you weren't the first in the tuning market either, and yet I don't see those that came before you on here claiming your tunes will cause people to die to build their own business.

Good luck with your business. No matter how good your product may be, you've proven you're not the kind of person with whom I would do business. Integrity counts, and the way you've approached your marketing and competition in the free market makes me question your level of integrity and ethics as a businessman.
The following 2 users liked this post by CrvtBB:
Dado5 (12-17-2015), need-for-speed (12-19-2015)

Quick Reply: CoW WOW! not even close!