C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Vitesse Controller Loaner opinions?

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2016, 08:15 PM
Bruze
Team Owner

Received 1,136 Likes on 882 Posts

Originally Posted by midlifetoy1
Would the next person in line send me their shipping information?
What does that mean?
Old 06-06-2016, 09:31 PM
Fastone27
Racer

Received 51 Likes on 40 Posts

Originally Posted by Bruze
What does that mean?
If you go to my first post it will explain Not trying to be a smart *** by saying that!
Old 06-06-2016, 11:42 PM
Pittcorvette
Burning Brakes

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Fastone27
If you go to my first post it will explain Not trying to be a smart *** by saying that!
Quick question, i am waiting to try this product out but I did notice on their website that they are out of stock. Any where else that they can be ordered?
Old 06-06-2016, 11:56 PM
Bruze
Team Owner

Okay got it. I hadn't read that since the thread started.
Old 06-07-2016, 01:29 PM
Fastone27
Racer

Okay got it. I hadn't read that since the thread started.
Its all good my friend! Would you like to be added to the list to try it?
Old 06-09-2016, 03:13 PM
Bruze
Team Owner

Its all good my friend! Would you like to be added to the list to try it?
The only thing stopping me from buying one is I dread having to crawl under the dash a zillion times.

It's not such an easy thing to do anymore.
Old 06-09-2016, 04:24 PM
Pittcorvette
Burning Brakes

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

Ok, I have a manual coupe and I was very skeptical of the product. The controller was installed and it was, ahem fun. I am not going to elaborate on the install because everyone has talked about it. I went to a street that has a dead end, wanted to be safe, and first used setting 3. I didn't notice a drastic difference between stock and this setting. I then went to setting 5 and I felt the car a little peppier. 7 to me was the wow stage. The car felt FASTER, now I know that it does not give you anymore horsepower, but as soon as I pressed on the pedal the car went. The shifts to me, even felt easier smoother. 9 was a hmmmm im really looking for trouble setting hahaha. I would barely touch the pedal and off she went. I got home, removed the controller and Immediately ordered one.

I would like to say THANK YOU to midlifetoy1 for keeping me in formed on the shipping of the controller and to also to FASTone27. Sir I WOULD NOT have purchased this item if I would have not been allowed to try it out first, again THANK YOU!!!

May I please have the info of the next person in line to use this product so I can ship it out to them.

Last edited by Pittcorvette; 06-09-2016 at 09:06 PM.
Old 06-09-2016, 04:34 PM
mbowers13
Drifting

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

The only thing stopping me from buying one is I dread having to crawl under the dash a zillion times.

It's not such an easy thing to do anymore.
You'll only be under the dash one time, trust me (once you buy one of course). Once you install it, you won't want to remove it. It's that good.
Old 06-09-2016, 05:34 PM
Bruze
Team Owner

Originally Posted by mbowers13
You'll only be under the dash one time, trust me (once you buy one of course). Once you install it, you won't want to remove it. It's that good.
As I've outlined here or on other threads, I have no doubts about the product. I'd love to have my C6 act like a car from my youth with metal linkage running from the pedal to the carb.

My problem is physical -- eyesight and old age for starters -- and I highly doubt I'll just have to crawl under it once.
Old 06-09-2016, 05:47 PM
Fastone27
Racer

Originally Posted by Pittcorvette
Ok, I have a manual cope and I was very skeptical of the product. The controller was installed and it was, ahem fun. I am not going to elaborate on the install because everyone has talked about it. I went to a street that has a dead end, wanted to be safe, and first used setting 3. I didn't notice a drastic difference between stock and this setting. I then went to setting 5 and I felt the car a little peppier. 7 to me was the wow stage. The car felt FASTER, now I know that it does not give you anymore horsepower, but as soon as I pressed on the pedal the car went. The shifts to me, even felt easier smoother. 9 was a hmmmm im really looking for trouble setting hahaha. I would barely touch the pedal and off she went. I got home, removed the controller and Immediately ordered one.

I would like to say THANK YOU to midlifetoy1 for keeping me in formed on the shipping of the controller and to also to FASTone27. Sir I WOULD NOT have purchased this item if I would have not been allowed to try it out first, again THANK YOU!!!

May I please have the info of the next person in line to use this product so I can ship it out to them.
Really enjoyed reading your review! I have sent Chibullies a PM asking him to send you his ship to info!
Old 06-09-2016, 05:49 PM
beachcomber
Drifting

Received 49 Likes on 45 Posts

As I've outlined here or on other threads, I have no doubts about the product. I'd love to have my C6 act like a car from my youth with metal linkage running from the pedal to the carb.

My problem is physical -- eyesight and old age for starters -- and I highly doubt I'll just have to crawl under it once.
If you lived in Dallas I'd come over and help you. Hopefully someone on here might be able to lend a hand for you.
Old 06-09-2016, 05:58 PM
Bruze
Team Owner

Originally Posted by beachcomber
If you lived in Dallas I'd come over and help you. Hopefully someone on here might be able to lend a hand for you.
Thank you for that.

I have a good friend that runs his own garage and I'm sure he'd do it, but it's a big hassle taking the car there, dropping it off, etc.

I've gotten very lazy mentally. But, we'll see. When are these gadgets going to be back in stock -- anybody know?
Old 06-09-2016, 06:30 PM
Patsgarage
Team Owner

Received 1,596 Likes on 1,074 Posts

Thank you for that.

I have a good friend that runs his own garage and I'm sure he'd do it, but it's a big hassle taking the car there, dropping it off, etc.

I've gotten very lazy mentally. But, we'll see. When are these gadgets going to be back in stock -- anybody know?
You should not have to leave the car with him, the install takes half an hour tops, the hardest part is getting the plug disconnected. If you are ever near the Jersey shore I would be glad to help.
Old 06-09-2016, 10:22 PM
Bruze
Team Owner

Originally Posted by Patsgarage
You should not have to leave the car with him, the install takes half an hour tops, the hardest part is getting the plug disconnected. If you are ever near the Jersey shore I would be glad to help.
No plans for traveling, but I do appreciate the offer! You guys (and Mrs. Ow) are something else.

Old 06-09-2016, 11:36 PM
jshot00
Burning Brakes

Received 108 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by beachcomber
Thinking about getting one!! may take you up on the help!
Old 06-10-2016, 07:20 AM
beachcomber
Drifting

Received 49 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally Posted by jshot00
Thinking about getting one!! may take you up on the help!
Absolutely!
Old 06-10-2016, 12:04 PM
--Z06--
Pro

Received 122 Likes on 46 Posts

Cant wait to get ahold of this!

Get notified of new replies

To Vitesse Controller Loaner opinions?

Old 06-10-2016, 02:43 PM
dr_gallup
Melting Slicks

Received 901 Likes on 586 Posts

Originally Posted by --Z06--
Cant wait to get ahold of this!
You're right after me on the list. Who has it now?
Old 06-10-2016, 03:26 PM
Chibullies
Intermediate

Received 11 Likes on 2 Posts

In route to me! Excited to try
Old 06-10-2016, 03:46 PM
Bruze
Team Owner

Thank you for that.

Quoting myself:

Anybody?

Quick Reply: Vitesse Controller Loaner opinions?