C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Kudos and Thanks to Dennis & Double D Mods

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2016, 01:38 PM
Corvette_Ed
Race Director

Received 2,843 Likes on 1,801 Posts

Default Kudos and Thanks to Dennis & Double D Mods

I'm all for giving props to Corvette Forum vendors who show exceptional customer service both before and after a sale, and Dennis at Double D Mods excelled in this aspect with my recent purchase of a complete speaker replacement package for my C6 vert.

The package, which was timed to take advantage of the JL Audio sale prices, included two 10" subwoofers, door & rear speakers, 5-channel amp, and two custom sub boxes specifically made to fit in the corners of the vert trunk along with the necessary speaker cable and amp wiring. When I was talking to Dennis about my goals for the system, I'd told him that I wanted a system that would allow me to drive at highway speeds with the top down and not hear the wind rushing past my ears, and this is exactly what I got.

This would typically be all that most would expect when ordering pretty much anything, but Dennis took things much, much further. To begin with, he wired and mounted the subs in the boxes for me so I wouldn't have to. Then, during the five days I spent tearing my interior out and doing the install, Dennis fielded more than a half dozen or so calls from me ranging from how to route the power wires, to troubleshooting problems, to how to take apart parts of the interior.

I have to say that I have not done business with anyone who cares as much about customer service as Dennis does. He definitely takes it to a whole different level, and because of this my vert is the third car that Dennis has provided my stereo needs for. He will continue to receive my business for my future car purchases as well, as well as any word of mouth business I can send him.

Thanks again Dennis. I'm one very happy customer.

Last edited by Corvette_Ed; 12-02-2016 at 01:39 PM.
The following 2 users liked this post by Corvette_Ed:
BigMonkey73 (12-02-2016), Tombovette (12-02-2016)
Old 12-03-2016, 08:07 AM
cessna10
cesssna10
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 47 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by Corvette_Ed
I'm all for giving props to Corvette Forum vendors who show exceptional customer service both before and after a sale, and Dennis at Double D Mods excelled in this aspect with my recent purchase of a complete speaker replacement package for my C6 vert.

The package, which was timed to take advantage of the JL Audio sale prices, included two 10" subwoofers, door & rear speakers, 5-channel amp, and two custom sub boxes specifically made to fit in the corners of the vert trunk along with the necessary speaker cable and amp wiring. When I was talking to Dennis about my goals for the system, I'd told him that I wanted a system that would allow me to drive at highway speeds with the top down and not hear the wind rushing past my ears, and this is exactly what I got.

This would typically be all that most would expect when ordering pretty much anything, but Dennis took things much, much further. To begin with, he wired and mounted the subs in the boxes for me so I wouldn't have to. Then, during the five days I spent tearing my interior out and doing the install, Dennis fielded more than a half dozen or so calls from me ranging from how to route the power wires, to troubleshooting problems, to how to take apart parts of the interior.

I have to say that I have not done business with anyone who cares as much about customer service as Dennis does. He definitely takes it to a whole different level, and because of this my vert is the third car that Dennis has provided my stereo needs for. He will continue to receive my business for my future car purchases as well, as well as any word of mouth business I can send him.

Thanks again Dennis. I'm one very happy customer.
Yes, he is one of the best!
Old 12-03-2016, 06:51 PM
MH663
Burning Brakes

Received 83 Likes on 77 Posts

Dennis is the man...and his actions speaks volumes!

Glad you're happy with the system.

Get notified of new replies

To Kudos and Thanks to Dennis & Double D Mods

Quick Reply: Kudos and Thanks to Dennis & Double D Mods