C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

do corbeau A4/LG1 seats + brackets require stock sliders?

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2016, 04:54 PM
scubastevedds
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default do corbeau A4/LG1 seats + brackets require stock sliders?

I have a fractured bolt on my passenger side for the seatbelt pretensioner on my factory seat and I'm trying to determine how screwed I am. If I pick up a set of Corbeaus and want to use original seatbelts and not harnesses, will they mount directly to the corbeau brackets/sliders? Or do I need to find another factory slider with this bolt? If the corbeau kit comes with mounting points for factory seatbelts I should be good. Can anyone confirm this?
Old 12-15-2016, 01:17 PM
Corvette_Ed
Race Director

Received 2,843 Likes on 1,801 Posts

Originally Posted by scubastevedds
I have a fractured bolt on my passenger side for the seatbelt pretensioner on my factory seat and I'm trying to determine how screwed I am. If I pick up a set of Corbeaus and want to use original seatbelts and not harnesses, will they mount directly to the corbeau brackets/sliders? Or do I need to find another factory slider with this bolt? If the corbeau kit comes with mounting points for factory seatbelts I should be good. Can anyone confirm this?
Toque did a write-up in the C5 forum for the install of Corbeau A4's in his Z06, and he used the factory seatbelts. A search should locate it.

Quick Reply: do corbeau A4/LG1 seats + brackets require stock sliders?